Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PHL

Mighty Mouse
What is up with this league?

No schedule posted!

How does a PHL parent even know about the DBoard. I thought only parents of real hockey players new of the DBoard. What I mean to say is how does a PHL daddy who probably has his head screwed on right know about the dBoard. This board is for all the hardo EHF dads who j**z all over each other even though they were probably the last picked on every gym team they ever played on..

Pluto
Mighty Mouse

No schedule posted!

How does a PHL parent even know about the DBoard. I thought only parents of real hockey players new of the DBoard. What I mean to say is how does a PHL daddy who probably has his head screwed on right know about the dBoard. This board is for all the hardo EHF dads who j**z all over each other even though they were probably the last picked on every gym team they ever played on..
I know the Militia do an excellent job in recruiting but stop telling people that your team is compatible to EHF or BHL.

Stop it.... Stop now.

You realize that the Militia play in the Beast right?

And not the PHL .....

Anon
You realize that the Militia play in the Beast right?

And not the PHL .....
East Coast Militia play in the PHL.

Frank 146
Pluto
Mighty Mouse

No schedule posted!

I know the Militia do an excellent job in recruiting but stop telling people that your team is compatible to EHF or BHL.

Stop it.... Stop now.
PHL is much better than the BHL. EHF is certainly the top league in NE, but the BHL has gone down hill and is more comparable to the VHL now, just a bunch of glorified town teams, sorry to burst your bubble scooter.