The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hingham Youth Hockey

Apparently three positive cases, in three different teams. Get ready.

Re: Hingham Youth Hockey

For what?

This is going to happen to every town and every program. I assume kid that test positive sits out 2 weeks and team carries on? Do they expect every kid on the team to now quarantine for 14 days at home? Since it seems most of the Covid rules are made up there should be a protocol in place but I am sure there isn't.

anon
This is going to happen to every town and every program. I assume kid that test positive sits out 2 weeks and team carries on? Do they expect every kid on the team to now quarantine for 14 days at home? Since it seems most of the Covid rules are made up there should be a protocol in place but I am sure there isn't.
There is a power point flow chart on the protocols but the grapevine on these things breaks down.

Kid will be out 2 weeks. Team will have to get tested or stay out 2 weeks. The building will close for 24 hours to be cleaned. Everyone will be healthy and the world will continue to rotate.

Karen, you get ready. I bet you called the board of health on them as well.

My guess all kids on those teams need to be tested. Anyone negative can play. Anyone positive or refusing a test is out for two weeks. Same protocol as with schools. Obviously if there is a serious outbreak (multiple players) everything changes.

When my kids gets the V, I promise to keep it hidden that he plays hockey so his league doesn't get shutdown. You are welcome.

my plan also. Kind of like I kept the herpes hidden from your wife. you're welcome

Bavis just shut down for a "deep clean" hopefully open for games tomorrow. Some Hingham youth teams practice there but could have been anyone.

Anon
Bavis just shut down for a "deep clean" hopefully open for games tomorrow. Some Hingham youth teams practice there but could have been anyone.
Is Bavis open?