Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dateline Washington: It's Not a Hoax

Everyone needs to realize that 9 of the prior 11 posts are from the OP arguing with himself. As are many of the threads on this dboard. Can we all say Troll!

Anon.
Everyone needs to realize that 9 of the prior 11 posts are from the OP arguing with himself. As are many of the threads on this dboard. Can we all say Troll!
Are you going to go on each thread and post this?

If you stop I'll stop. Is it a deal?

Anon
How poetic would it be if he gave it to the maskless Biden Tuesday night? If Trump’s positive now he was pre-symptomatic Tuesday night but already contagious.
You would actually be glad to hear Biden was infected? Pretty hateful statement to make. Your family must love you.

Anonymous
Anon
How poetic would it be if he gave it to the maskless Biden Tuesday night? If Trump’s positive now he was pre-symptomatic Tuesday night but already contagious.
You would actually be glad to hear Biden was infected? Pretty hateful statement to make. Your family must love you.
Did I say I would be glad?

Might want to switch to boxers. Maybe if you let the boys breathe a little you can start to appreciate the ironies that occur in everyday life.

Anon
Anonymous
Anon

Might want to switch to boxers. Maybe if you let the boys breathe a little you can start to appreciate the ironies that occur in everyday life.
How’s your wife “Betty Boom Boom” doing these days?? Lmao

Anon
Anon
Anonymous
Anon

How’s your wife “Betty Boom Boom” doing these days?? Lmao
You forgot to change your screen name.

If only he had a little Clorox to drink before he boarded the flight with Hope, none of this would have happened

Let’s hope ole Joe doesn’t get C19, we all know the prognosis doesn’t bode well for the very elderly with dementia. That poor man doesn’t know what day it is!

Anon
Let’s hope ole Joe doesn’t get C19, we all know the prognosis doesn’t bode well for the very elderly with dementia. That poor man doesn’t know what day it is!
Retarded people are susceptible too, so you and your family should definitely stay inside and bunker down.