Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rona in Worcester

Have on good authority...it’s the Midstate Junior Ice Cats

Scratch
Worcester Junior Railers, not the ice cats.

Which age group?

Anon
Scratch
The Midstate junior Ice Cats haven't existed for over 25 years , any alums from those teams would be old enough to qualify as High risk for Covid complications , thanks for blindly and falsely naming Railers (the only team you know from worcester probably) as the org with Covid. Way to kill a good innocent inside Joke. Btw , Covid would the 4 th worse thing you could catch from playing in Worcester.

Finz
Anon
Scratch
The Midstate junior Ice Cats haven't existed for over 25 years , any alums from those teams would be old enough to qualify as High risk for Covid complications , thanks for blindly and falsely naming Railers (the only team you know from worcester probably) as the org with Covid. Way to kill a good innocent inside Joke. Btw , Covid would the 4 th worse thing you could catch from playing in Worcester.
It was indeed the Worcester Railers, nice try Skippy. Hopefully they took the necessary precautions to keep the rest of their organization safe and the rink went through some protocol to clean up the facility, my guess is they are trying to hide it like you and did nothing. That rink could use a good scrubbing and its only a few years old. I guess they are counting on with all the other stuff inside that facility, Rona doesn't stand a chance of survival.

Anon
Finz
Anon
Scratch
It was indeed the Worcester Railers, nice try Skippy. Hopefully they took the necessary precautions to keep the rest of their organization safe and the rink went through some protocol to clean up the facility, my guess is they are trying to hide it like you and did nothing. That rink could use a good scrubbing and its only a few years old. I guess they are counting on with all the other stuff inside that facility, Rona doesn't stand a chance of survival.
Negative, it was not

Anon
Finz
Anon
Scratch
Im sure they BOD for the JR Railers would risk a class action lawsuit for gross negligence by lying to their members in an open email...

"Junior Railers families,

During a news conference on Thursday Worcester City Manager Edward Augustus mentioned that four players from a youth hockey league tested positive for coronavirus. No further information was provided.

Since the start of the season no positive virus cases of a Junior Railers player or coach have been reported to Junior Railers Public Health and Safety Liaison Georgianna Shea or to the Board of Directors.

All information regarding Junior Railers Covid Exposure Policy, JRHC Health/Safety Liaison Contact Information, Mass Hockey Coronavirus Hockey Resources and Rink Protocols can be found on the home page at juniorrailers.com under a red box labeled "Pandemic Info"

A reminder to our families that Worcester Ice Center currently has a 1 spectator policy and all spectators and coaches must wear a protective face covering at all times while in the building. Players are asked to enter the building 15 minutes prior to taking the ice. We urge all players, coaches and spectators to abide by these rules so that we can continue to play the game that we love.

Thank You and have a great and safe weekend of hockey!

Junior Railers HC Board of Directors "

PS. I know your the bougie Croc wearing creampuff that grinds his own peanut butter at WholeFoods cause your wife Karen thinks organic is better.

JIF Man
Anon
Finz
Anon
Scratch
Im sure they BOD for the JR Railers would risk a class action lawsuit for gross negligence by lying to their members in an open email...

"Junior Railers families,

During a news conference on Thursday Worcester City Manager Edward Augustus mentioned that four players from a youth hockey league tested positive for coronavirus. No further information was provided.

Since the start of the season no positive virus cases of a Junior Railers player or coach have been reported to Junior Railers Public Health and Safety Liaison Georgianna Shea or to the Board of Directors.

All information regarding Junior Railers Covid Exposure Policy, JRHC Health/Safety Liaison Contact Information, Mass Hockey Coronavirus Hockey Resources and Rink Protocols can be found on the home page at juniorrailers.com under a red box labeled "Pandemic Info"

A reminder to our families that Worcester Ice Center currently has a 1 spectator policy and all spectators and coaches must wear a protective face covering at all times while in the building. Players are asked to enter the building 15 minutes prior to taking the ice. We urge all players, coaches and spectators to abide by these rules so that we can continue to play the game that we love.

Thank You and have a great and safe weekend of hockey!

Junior Railers HC Board of Directors "

PS. I know your the bougie Croc wearing creampuff that grinds his own peanut butter at WholeFoods cause your wife Karen thinks organic is better.
I was trying to figure out what he meant about the rink being unsanitary. As rinks go, that one is pretty near the top of my list of good ones.

Anon
On the news tonight. Large cluster within a youth hockey org. Which one is it? My benders playing at the ice center this weekend and would like a heads up.
Yeah, tell us the team, the orgs, the coaches and players and their hometowns. I'd also like social security numbers and when they plan on going on vacation.

There is zero chance of getting orgs to out themselves beyond what is required by law. No one wants the stigma. There is also the whole HIPPA thing.

If you need to know you will. We have had three calls in two weeks regarding Covid cases in our school, from our kid's friends, and from a hockey team mate. Life will continue to happen.