Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anyone know what's going on with Framingham Town Hockey

I would like to see **** fights on the ice, pre game entertainment, or if there is no hockey allowed the **** fights could be the main event. These rinks need to make money some how. House gets 20% of all bets? Better income stream in certain demographic towns.

Globe headline right now:

In Mass. schools, 63 students and 34 staff members have tested positive for coronavirus, state reports

Everyone needs to realize that all 4 of these previous posts are from the OP answering/arguing with himself. As are most of the threads on this dboard. Can we all say Troll!

Anon

In Mass. schools, 63 students and 34 staff members have tested positive for coronavirus, state reports
Wow. 100 whole people? In a month? In a state with just 7 million residents?

Time to head for the bunkers.

Anon
Anon

Wow. 100 whole people? In a month? In a state with just 7 million residents?

Time to head for the bunkers.
Time for me and Hippolitto to get the MEMA jackets out and head to the Framingham bunker...:laughing:

Anon
Specifically, all of their mites have cancelled all of their parity games so far.

I know it's town, and it's mite, so no one else cares. But my kid was supposed to play them this weekend and the game got cancelled. Just curious why. COVID outbreak or just a super cautious program?
Framingham hockey players are terrible. Name one good player or goalie out there? There's none at no level or age group