The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PHC are a bunch of chickens.

Wont play any other organizations in RI!

Re: PHC are a bunch of chickens.

Frank Purdue
Wont play any other organizations in RI!
Embarrassing organization

State bird is a chicken..

S. Herwood

The owner KD reminds me of Foghorn Leghorn.

Looney Tunes
The owner KD reminds me of Foghorn Leghorn.
I say...I say.....now pay attention when I'm talkin to ya boy...:joy: :rooster:

pretending to be an “elite” team while ducking everyone. Why would any parent keep their kid in that situation?!

But we get to pay full price.....and KD Got a nice chunk of PPP money to boot

Anon
But we get to pay full price.....and KD Got a nice chunk of PPP money to boot
You can go to Price Rite and get your chicken cheap! Taste is the same!

truth is most teams in top leagues avoid playing lower league teams. why? because there is *zero upside* in playing the game. if they win they're supposed to, if they don't the internet will be ablaze with all the trash talk. so why bother.

They play a house league against themselves now. They lost too many games to Saints, Blues etc. So owner put an end to these games. Pathetic is what it is. Only hurts the kids. They would never allow teams to play RI teams in the past, thought a pandemic would change that, nope!

Don't give me the speech of it doesn't look good etc. They look like fools not doing what's best for the kids. Parents, wake the he!! up! You are stuck playing games in your own state, everyone else is working together except PHC. Speaks volumes about them. Keep playing in your bubble so parents don't see what else is out there.

They are everything wrong with RI Hockey.

anon
They play a house league against themselves now. They lost too many games to Saints, Blues etc. So owner put an end to these games. Pathetic is what it is. Only hurts the kids. They would never allow teams to play RI teams in the past, thought a pandemic would change that, nope!

Don't give me the speech of it doesn't look good etc. They look like fools not doing what's best for the kids. Parents, wake the he!! up! You are stuck playing games in your own state, everyone else is working together except PHC. Speaks volumes about them. Keep playing in your bubble so parents don't see what else is out there.

They are everything wrong with RI Hockey.
Blues?

Name the Blues team that beat a PHC team Mr. President

Those people are unbelievable, the world already knows how good or bad the teams are. Let the kids play some games...

Why bother? Might as well just practice instead. Get more use out of it.

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

Endless practice for months with no games. The actual game loses its luster.

So let me get this straight. They play in the EHF and play the Eagles, Islanders, Flames, Mid Fairfield, etc. all season yet they are afraid to play teams from RI? HAHAHAHAH!!! That makes no sense. Let me guess. Former PHC parent!!! Bash them all you want but at least go at them with some facts!!!!!

omg
So let me get this straight. They play in the EHF and play the Eagles, Islanders, Flames, Mid Fairfield, etc. all season yet they are afraid to play teams from RI? HAHAHAHAH!!! That makes no sense. Let me guess. Former PHC parent!!! Bash them all you want but at least go at them with some facts!!!!!
True but the fact is they are not playing those teams now!

Correct. Nobody in Rhode Island is playing games as the Governor is not allowing games. I can tell you this my son plays on one of the Tier 1 teams. His team played the Saints four times already so don't think anyone is ducking anyone. Sounds to me like a someone with an agenda spewing crap. Again, hate them all you want people are entitled to their opinion but don't spread lies.

Then why are they not involved with the scheduling that is taking place between all the other teams between Bantam and Squirt levels for games once given the green light?

My kids team played PHC twice and won both games. Coach tried to set up more games and was told by PHC coaches they couldn't. (Happened to other teams as well). They had to play each other etc.

Midget level and Bantams did play games, but after the PHC coaches pushed back and asked to play other teams.

Who cares who wins, kids want to play different teams, and parents should too.

Anon

Then why are they not involved with the scheduling that is taking place between all the other teams between Bantam and Squirt levels for games once given the green light?

My kids team played PHC twice and won both games. Coach tried to set up more games and was told by PHC coaches they couldn't. (Happened to other teams as well). They had to play each other etc.

Midget level and Bantams did play games, but after the PHC coaches pushed back and asked to play other teams.

All hands should be on deck now in RI. If you create good will with your customers you will not lose market share. Prohibition of games between other organizations might do more damage in the long run. The mighty mite and the gullible squirt parents are too new to figure it out. Trust me by second year peewee you’ll see the writing on the wall.

Tyson
Anon

My kids team played PHC twice and won both games. Coach tried to set up more games and was told by PHC coaches they couldn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t. (Happened to other teams as well). They had to play each other etc.

All hands should be on deck now in RI. If you create good will with your customers you will not lose market share. Prohibition of games between other organizations might do more damage in the long run. The mighty mite and the gullible squirt parents are too new to figure it out. Trust me by second year peewee you’ll see the writing on the wall.
Ok 09 Saints Dad...keep posting your games against Warwick to MyHockeyRankings 🤩

Did your kids team beat the top PHC team or a tier 1 team? I know in Ma the EHF elite teams were not allowed to play e9 teams because the ehf would not allow it. It had nothing to do with the program at all.

Ehf teams are playing E9 teams this year. Covid makes scheduling much tougher. But there are no E9 teams in RI so no clue who PHC teams are expected to play.

Rhode Island born, Rhode Island bred and when they die... Rhode Island dead

SH

Anon
Did your kids team beat the top PHC team or a tier 1 team? I know in Ma the EHF elite teams were not allowed to play e9 teams because the ehf would not allow it. It had nothing to do with the program at all.
They beat T1 teams. Elite PHC teams would have trouble finding single birth year competition. Simple solution is play teams a year older. Ex 2010 PHC vs Saints 09 etc. But these elite teams are outliers as PHC has 3/4 tier 1 teams at each birth year. (Yes we all know they aren't really T1 teams)

PHC has them (T1) play themselves vs seeing what competition is out there. It's like North Korean censorship!

RI is different then Mass based on competition for Elite teams, so I understand why PHC would have more trouble finding those teams games. But T1, not at all, plenty of RI teams to play.

As BB said, "It is what it is"

07 PHC Elite team is looking to play any 06 team it can. Tried to play the 06 Hitmen wont play them. Anyone interested in a game? 07 teams won't fare well looking for 06

Anon
07 PHC Elite team is looking to play any 06 team it can. Tried to play the 06 Hitmen wont play them. Anyone interested in a game? 07 teams won't fare well looking for 06
Which Hitmen team? Beast 06 or regular 06. Highly doubt it's the Beast team. They have played pretty much everyone (Mount, SSK, Rats etc at 06 level)

Regular 06 team is terrible so that's understandable if they didn't play 07 PHC.

No I mean the Beast team. I saw the teams they played . I think it would be a close game and very competitive

Let me get this straight... PHC 07 too good to play other 07 RI teams, yet some their best players have no issue with putting on a different teams jersey and playing with the competition they choose to avoid. :grimacing:

Correct the PHC 07 team is a good team ask anyone from around the country that was able to play them this year. They would destroy and Rhode Island 07 team

PHC
Correct the PHC 07 team is a good team ask anyone from around the country that was able to play them this year. They would destroy and Rhode Island 07 team
Thanks Dad....

Um yeah... well the 07 jr Mounties beat the PHC 08 elite which had a few 07 elite players on it... so put your money where your mouth is next season. PHC😂🤪

RI sucks. Even their DBoard got cut.

no opinion here but here is the fact: u15 "elite" team wouldn't play u15 saints but both PHC u16 teams played the same U15 Saint team.

U16 PHC elite played Saint M's which is Mount Academy 15s. Only affiliated with Saints for immediate National Bound teams last year. Otherwise, the Academy would have to wait a few years before being allowed to Nationals

Rhody
U16 PHC elite played Saint M's which is Mount Academy 15s. Only affiliated with Saints for immediate National Bound teams last year. Otherwise, the Academy would have to wait a few years before being allowed to Nationals
not sure why your so far off topic- both PHC 16s teams played the RI Saints U15 team.

anon
Rhody
not sure why your so far off topic- both PHC 16s teams played the RI Saints U15 team.
U-16 PHC Elite or Tier 1 played them?