The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yale 13u

Okay, so what is the story with this team? I see no tryouts posted, is this a invite only.. I’m also hearing new team 08 out of Hartford Wolfpack another Dad bought that team
too? Quess I’m late to the game ..

Re: Yale 13u

Reegan
Okay, so what is the story with this team? I see no tryouts posted, is this a invite only.. I’m also hearing new team 08 out of Hartford Wolfpack another Dad bought that team
too? Quess I’m late to the game ..
Team is already set. Its a tournament team bought and paid for buy a daddy who's bender is on the third line on his current team. Guys running that program are money grubbers..

Yale-daddy bought team. Joke
Wolfpack former ct junior whalers- daddy bought team again.

All expense paid for. Enjoy.

Way to teach ur kids. Can’t get so buy. Heard they got a Florida kid and Long Island kids.

Anon
Yale-daddy bought team. Joke
Wolfpack former ct junior whalers- daddy bought team again.

All expense paid for. Enjoy.
Both guess are wrong no Yale kids . Yes a kid from Florida.

Who said a Yale kid. Long Island kids Yale kids aren’t getting a shot. Long Island dad bought team

What a joke ! Daddy’s buying teams for there ,kids. Teaching these kids absolutely nothing.

Shame on Yale for not holding tryouts. Whole team is picked

Who is coaching? Who made the team?

Where will they compete, all that to play 07 CHC based teams. Sounds kinda dumb, especially as a minor year team. Those players should have just gone over to Elite, at least they might play some descent competition next year.

Anon
Where will they compete, all that to play 07 CHC based teams. Sounds kinda dumb, especially as a minor year team. Those players should have just gone over to Elite, at least they might play some descent competition next year.
Its a tournament team that a loser dad with a lot of money put together. Has nothing to do with Yale or chc. No Yale kids are on the team. This teams is about one thing Daddies little super star and MONEY. Elite is no better than chc.

The daddy made the team

Anon
The daddy made the team
who's your daddy?? sorry, i meant who's THE daddy???

13U AAA Yale Jr Bulldogs Instagram #rolldogs.

Lol 😂 tryouts coming soon.. coach just announced..we all know that if you don’t own a plane or work in Wall Street your kid ain’t making that team.. someone please tell these dads to stop.. your kid don’t like hockey, your kid ain’t going no where. Go take a real vacation..

Does the coach know Instagram tells all. Who would pay for a tryout to but the already picked team a uniform. Please

Anon
Does the coach know Instagram tells all. Who would pay for a tryout to but the already picked team a uniform. Please
SN and JB aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed.