The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chasing Elite

Unbelievable what I’ve seen this week at 2 tryouts. 2012 parents driving past 4 other programs to come to our elite team which is around 80 minutes door to door. . 2013 parent telling me they will sign the first elite offer they get regardless of location. Another 2013 parent telling me they are only going to the team they choose because it’s “elite” and followed that up by saying they don’t think the coach is very good. Top it off with over hearing a 2012 mom ask another parent if spending 8k a summer is normal for hockey. What is going on?

Re: Chasing Elite

Well, I hear the bandits are finally turning it around. New owners and friendly moms.

Anon
Well, I hear the bandits are finally turning it around. New owners and friendly moms.
Bandits aren’t turning anything around. They just hired someone who is attempting to turn the program around through advertising

What program?

It’s all about mite and squirt elite hockey. It’s the ticket to prep hockey baby!

Anon
It’s all about mite and squirt elite hockey. It’s the ticket to prep hockey baby!
Sign with a coach not a level. Parents are warped. Haha and guessing that the loader a coach yells the better!

You are going to be reported and investigated for posting something like that. You are an ignorant SOB.. you mommy and daddy did an awesome job raising a racist.

Hey funny guy, you know admin has your IP address, right?