The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What teams coaching staff deserves the loudest yelling award?

Best line shouted at players on the ice...”You’re watching your goalie play a really good game out there.”

Anon
Best line shouted at players on the ice...”You’re watching your goalie play a really good game out there.”
That is a great comment, I lol'd, I don't see the issue.

09 Breakers parents sick of coaches constantly screaming at the kids.

(I'm a ref) Years ago a legendary Junior Coach says to his DMan after he just got made to look like traffic cone as he's coming to the bench after letting up a goal.....

"Why don't you give him the keys to your car and watch him f*xx your girlfriend, too"

His entire bench put their heads down so the coach couldn't see them laughing.

Award Guy
Nothing like coaches barking orders from the bench! Trying to find a team for my bender who has coaches that yell the entire game. Any help would be appreciated!
The question should be the award for second place. TG13 Elite wins in a landslide. Guys just screaming non stop, confusing those poor kids.

Award Guy
Nothing like coaches barking orders from the bench! Trying to find a team for my bender who has coaches that yell the entire game. Any help would be appreciated!
Your wife yelled a lot after she was caught stealing all the Whoopie pies from the snack bar.

Watch an E9 game and some of those coaches take home all the awards for mouth whippin kids, blindly barking instructions and they unanimously get the "No Shame" award for crying, pleading and begging with the referees. Like the song says, Ain't to proud to beg and plead for your sympathy"

my benders coach gets bench penalties every other week. Does that count for something? I mean he clearly wants what is best for my kid right?