Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 08 goalie dad

It sounds like your kid wasn’t good enough to make and you have a man crush on the coach. Here’s an idea, have your kid work hard and get better. Who cares what others do! Loser qualities dude!

I’m actually not a dude and I don’t really go for guys that are shorter than me and waste money. It’s messed up what they are doing. Whalers, Yale and Wolfpack. I would never put my kid on one of these teams because it’s all about 1 kid at Yale or 3 at the others. No thanks. It’s really bad when it becomes about egos and money and not the development of 12 and 13 year olds. Sounds like you may be projecting with regard to the man crush.

Anon
I just saw 08 cjw dad is listed as a coach on the Wolfpack team. How many teams are they going to destroy. What a joke
Hey Doofus, you do realize that we can see your posting history right? You replied to your own post like 6 times in a row. Nobody cares about you or your kid so get over yourself. What a baby.

You do realize that 90% of the people on here use anon. It’s bs that a dad can buy his way through 2 teams. Sorry your kid couldn’t make mff and had to settle.

You have no clue. Mff goalies are terrible...

They can use defense also

MFF full of midget mite supastaaahhhs! No goalie. No D #rolleags

I’m not talking about goalies. Lots of daddies on that whaler team tried to get their kids on mff for years.

Anon
You do realize that 90% of the people on here use anon. It’s bs that a dad can buy his way through 2 teams. Sorry your kid couldn’t make mff and had to settle.
Yes, and if you click on the specific anon it will show all of his previous posts. Guess you haven’t figured that out yet, hey Einstein? Go back to replying to your own posts! Lmao

Then you should be able to see I didn’t reply to myself 6 times in a row. Why is this making you so upset? Why do you care so much?

Anon
Then you should be able to see I didn’t reply to myself 6 times in a row. Why is this making you so upset? Why do you care so much?
Are you the dork that brings a jump rope to games and skips rope in the corner wearing pink stretch pants?? Lmao

Anonymous
Anon
Yes, and if you click on the specific anon it will show all of his previous posts. Guess you haven’t figured that out yet, hey Einstein? Go back to replying to your own posts! Lmao
This is 100% not true.

Anon
Maybe you can save up your lunch money and buy your kid some new double runners!!

Or maybe I could by him a whole team!

That was a great comeback.

Goalie parents should be seen, not heard.

Anonon
Goalie parents should be seen, not heard.
ALL parents for that matter...including YOU.