The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who is happy their bender is going to a different team next year?

Add another one that’s thrilled to be back with a daddy coach for the 3rd yr in a row. Actually all the coaches are daddy coaches and they all do a great job. Most people that ***** about daddy coaches are the bottom 2 or 3 players parents that think their kid is way better than he is. Maybe get your kid some skating lessons or skills sessions so he doesn’t suck and the daddy coach is forced to play him cause he’s so good. Or just continue to ***** and moan while the rest of the team laughs behind your back at how delusional you are.

Ha. Going to a top 10 nationally ranked team from a top 100 so clearly the skating lessons are not needed. Thanks!

Nobody gives a *** about ratings sir.

Anon
Add another one that’s thrilled to be back with a daddy coach for the 3rd yr in a row. Actually all the coaches are daddy coaches and they all do a great job. Most people that ***** about daddy coaches are the bottom 2 or 3 players parents that think their kid is way better than he is. Maybe get your kid some skating lessons or skills sessions so he doesn’t suck and the daddy coach is forced to play him cause he’s so good. Or just continue to ***** and moan while the rest of the team laughs behind your back at how delusional you are.
Truth. There’s always one of these on every team. Your kid sucks and it doesn’t matter whether it’s a daddy coach or pro coach or whoever coaching... your kid would still get short shifted. So quit whining and get your kid some proper lessons so he doesn’t suck so hard.

Anon
Yup. Probably coming from the parents that are creating enabled and entitled kids. Making excuses and pointing the finger anywhere but where it should be. The team really is laughing behind your back. Daddy coaches also like to win and play the good players. Maybe your kid isn’t one of them.

Not the case here. He is going to a top 3 in mass program. He was on a top 40 ish in mass team so no. The two daddy coaches’ kids are two of the worst on the team. The team is sad that my son is leaving and are friends. My son chose to leave to play better competition. I am happy because the coaches on the current team play their kids the most even though they are considered the worst by all parents on the team.

anon
My kid plays on a team with 3 coaches who all have sons on the team. all 3 coaches are fantastic and their sons are all excellent players.
Coach's wife of the year award right here

All you people just run around chasing Wins. It’s not about winning till there is hair on their balls. These kids need to learn how to play the game before they can figure out how to win.

My kid played for a coach who actually taught the game. At Squirt minor the team had 10 wins. By PeeWee Major they were a force. Now my youngest is a Mite and I’m searching for the coach that teaches the game, not just tries to win. It is literally all about finding a good coach who has a little integrity and high hockey IQ.

must be a flames 07E parent.

My bender goes to extra skills, hockey camps, hockey leagues, skating classes, loves hockey but he continues to be a bender. WHY? :cry: