email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: U14 Gong Show

Nona
Who cares about the Militia? U14 Rats gonna run the table next year. Loaded roster. Just got the isles Top Dman
🌈

Nona
Who cares about the Militia? U14 Rats gonna run the table next year. Loaded roster. Just got the isles Top Dman
Watch the RR tryouts, mehhhhh

Nona
Top D-Man? No they didn't.

All the good kids from E9 went independent as they got direction from HS coach to play with a certain coach as nobody cares about wins at u14. It’s about development before meaningful HS minutes. Stay away from E9 as they backfilled with a bunch of random kids, not a good league at u14.

EHF will be good still, always is. Beast Series is good and will invite EHF teams in like PHC, BJE, MMF and BJT from time to time. Rats and Whalers and Academies are loaded.

Bottom line, I hope you have a good coach as U14 is a dead end.

Ovi
All the good kids from E9 went independent as they got direction from HS coach to play with a certain coach as nobody cares about wins at u14. It’s about development before meaningful HS minutes. Stay away from E9 as they backfilled with a bunch of random kids, not a good league at u14.

EHF will be good still, always is. Beast Series is good and will invite EHF teams in like PHC, BJE, MMF and BJT from time to time. Rats and Whalers and Academies are loaded.

Bottom line, I hope you have a good coach as U14 is a dead end.
Yes, all 8 of them moved to non E9 teams.

Americans u14/u15:u16 have imploded

It’s almost April....who cares?

Sensible
It’s almost April....who cares?
Next season

Anony
So...how did the U14 tryout parade go today? Rumor has it Militia tryouts were very well attended by benders at all levels.
Someone needs to call mass hockey on the militia. That fundraiser had about 90 kids on the ice. Isn’t that violating some rules. Too cheap to break it up?

Inspecta deK
Anony
So...how did the U14 tryout parade go today? Rumor has it Militia tryouts were very well attended by benders at all levels.
Someone needs to call mass hockey on the militia. That fundraiser had about 90 kids on the ice. Isn’t that violating some rules. Too cheap to break it up?
I believe what you’re looking for is a different department, jerrys kid. Imagine getting the courage to share your thoughts only to reveal that you’re an inbred. Call ghost busters too.

Anon
Inspecta deK
Anony
I believe what you’re looking for is a different department, jerrys kid. Imagine getting the courage to share your thoughts only to reveal that you’re an inbred. Call ghost busters too.
He’s right. Militia full of retards running the show down there. That guy on NEHJ sounds like he took too many pucks to the head.

Anon
Anon
Inspecta deK
Anony
He’s right. Militia full of retards running the show down there. That guy on NEHJ sounds like he took too many pucks to the head.
OH YAH YOU TELL EM ALL BOUT THAT COUSIN GOOBER!!

Anon
Anon
Inspecta deK
Anony
He’s the 05 coach, doesn’t run anything I don’t think? who’s the retard?