The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
08 timber

And.... the elite 08 begin to tumble. Get your back ups ready. In for a March madness upset

Re: 08 timber

Im not even sure what this means?

08 in general rough year. Teams imploding. Eagles losing 3, Top Gun losing 5, MMF Gaining 2, MFF losing 2, BJT losing 1, IHC losing 2, SSK going with a numbers game rostering 11 forwards hopefully a few stick

1. MMF
2. MFF
3. BJT
4. BJE
5. IHC
6. BSB
7. SSK
8. TG
9. BB
9. CJH (no team)
10. PHC (no team)

How many of those kids from the top 08 EHF teams are going E9? 6? 7? ... Best 08 hockey next year will be in in the E9 North division: Only 4 teams. All really good. BA is loaded. Seacoast will be loaded. Warriors got a lot better off a pretty good base ... Maybe EHF will figure out playing Breakers, Bandits, Huskies every other week isn’t good for the league overall or for player development. Plus daddy hockey killed BJE and TG. Thanks for coming 08 EHF. It was a fun ride. E9 08s are stacked. 😂😂😂.

anon
How many of those kids from the top 08 EHF teams are going E9? 6? 7? ... Best 08 hockey next year will be in in the E9 North division: Only 4 teams. All really good. BA is loaded. Seacoast will be loaded. Warriors got a lot better off a pretty good base ... Maybe EHF will figure out playing Breakers, Bandits, Huskies every other week isn’t good for the league overall or for player development. Plus daddy hockey killed BJE and TG. Thanks for coming 08 EHF. It was a fun ride. E9 08s are stacked. 😂😂😂.

First off, someone is lying to you. Maybe it was your coach in a last ditch effort to keep kids from leaving. The only reason why there is a North division is because of covid. There are 4 teams in it and two are .500 or below. What a joke. Warriors are losing kids, seacoast is losing kids, BA will continue being the tallest midget in the room. It'll just be a smaller room now. The fed elite teams will continue to send their bottom 3 to the e9 and a few teams will trade one ringer for another. I hate to break it to you, kids don't go to the E9 by choice, they end up there after the fed chews them up and spits them out.

Wow hon e9 is awful. Even your beloved BA only won against Patriots by one goal in final. Patriots lost to the wizards something like 5-2. I mean denial is a great place to reside when you have no fed options

E9!🤣
House league with nicer shirts!

Actually you moron it had nothing to do with Covid at all. The 2008 division was set up north and south to keep the top 4 teams happy which was planned 2 months before covid .You EHF people make me laugh thinking it’s the only place in the world.

FYI a kid that played for NH Avalanche his entire life just signed today with Edmonton on the NHL.

You really don’t want to go there. The fed is prob 20-1 there

Anon
Actually you moron it had nothing to do with Covid at all. The 2008 division was set up north and south to keep the top 4 teams happy which was planned 2 months before covid .You EHF people make me laugh thinking it’s the only place in the world.

FYI a kid that played for NH Avalanche his entire life just signed today with Edmonton on the NHL.
Oh wow!!!!! That’s like totally amazing dude!! You must have a pants tent over that one!! 🤣🤣🤣

anon

Thanks for the laugh!

anon

Have fun being big fish in a small pond 🤣🤣🤣

Anon
08 in general rough year. Teams imploding. Eagles losing 3, Top Gun losing 5, MMF Gaining 2, MFF losing 2, BJT losing 1, IHC losing 2, SSK going with a numbers game rostering 11 forwards hopefully a few stick

1. MMF
2. MFF
3. BJT
4. BJE
5. IHC
6. BSB
7. SSK
8. TG
9. BB
9. CJH (no team)
10. PHC (no team)
You are so far out of the loop it's not even funny. I think someone's messing with you.

Not sure why I am surprised at the number of kids jumping off the Fed ship. I think my surprise comes from the notion that Fed parents were more into wins/losses,MHR, stats, dump and chase coaching tactics and not into core development hockey skills.

If the above is true, I was wrong to think all Fed parents were youth hockey elitist.

Mff losing more then 3
BJE losing defense
Cjh will have a team
Phc will have 09s play on 08
Huskie kids going to top gun

No cjh 08 team

Massconn
No cjh 08 team
Not really breaking news. Masscon always blows up at bantam.

Yale 08 a dub

Back when they coin the phrase "powerhouse" they were thinking of this 08 class of Massachusett teams..

Classic