Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2010 Patriots Post

I could not believe the awful behavior after they lost. Such poor sportsmanship which stems from parents and or coaches. Throwing sticks and helmets and acting like spoiled little brats. Not one player went over to the goalie to console him. It was pathetic.

RP
I could not believe the awful behavior after they lost. Such poor sportsmanship which stems from parents and or coaches. Throwing sticks and helmets and acting like spoiled little brats. Not one player went over to the goalie to console him. It was pathetic.
Are you kidding me with this post and the past posts about this game. You are an absolute joke! Boohoo the team that lost did not go over and congratulate the winning team,shut up with that crap. Pure example of the pussifacation of our country. What the team that lost should not be upset? How about teach our kids to look over at the team that they just lost to and teach the kids to be ****** and want to work harder so next time they win. The kids in all sports should be taught that if you lose it sucks and the only way your not gonna lose is if you work harder then everyone else. Stop endorsing being a looser that’s why this country is going to hell!

Facts
RP
Are you kidding me with this post and the past posts about this game. You are an absolute joke! Boohoo the team that lost did not go over and congratulate the winning team,shut up with that crap. Pure example of the pussifacation of our country. What the team that lost should not be upset? How about teach our kids to look over at the team that they just lost to and teach the kids to be ****** and want to work harder so next time they win. The kids in all sports should be taught that if you lose it sucks and the only way your not gonna lose is if you work harder then everyone else. Stop endorsing being a looser that’s why this country is going to hell!
Sportsmanship is what is wrong with America? You said that right?

anon
Facts
RP
Sportsmanship is what is wrong with America? You said that right?
Live your life like Tanner Boyle and you will be successful that’s all I’m saying. Who wants to be the first looser?

it’s a tight knit team and they were all together last night back on the ice. Show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser.

anonymous
it’s a tight knit team and they were all together last night back on the ice. Show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser.
Minus their two best players who fled back to the EHF where they were at the start of the year

Win with class, lose with dignity. It's not hard to follow. Any parent that allows their bender to throw a tantrum like that is just as bad.

Anon
Win with class, lose with dignity. It's not hard to follow. Any parent that allows their bender to throw a tantrum like that is just as bad.
I have to add for all the **** comments you idiots made about a certain kid and his dad in the last post. If you watch the end he is the only player stick tapping and showing respect for the opposing team. That kid not only has what it takes on the ice but also shows respect for the game.

There’s a balance, they don’t have to be happy and emotionless when they lose. They should be angry and upset, it’s the natural reaction. But they should respect the game. And part of that is standing there and stick tapping for the other team. Not throwing stuff and skating around and flinging the medal you won around because your angry. Do that after the game.
There were a group of kids with no respect and another, larger group, who stood there respectfully. Happy, no of course not, but that was the expected behavior. I would always want my kid to be in that second group.

anon
Anon
Win with class, lose with dignity. It\\\'s not hard to follow. Any parent that allows their bender to throw a tantrum like that is just as bad.
I have to add for all the **** comments you idiots made about a certain kid and his dad in the last post. If you watch the end he is the only player stick tapping and showing respect for the opposing team. That kid not only has what it takes on the ice but also shows respect for the game.
I noticed the one kid doing that, didn’t realize it was him. Props to him and the respect he was showing. Hopefully he can keep that up when he moves on to the next team.

I can't believe the number of people saying that being a soar loser is something to be proud of. Some dude said being critical of the kids is a sign of the wussification of America. Total BS. We should be teaching our boys that looking your opponent in the eyes and congratulating him after a tough loss is what a man does.

ANON GD
I can\'t believe the number of people saying that being a soar loser is something to be proud of. Some dude said being critical of the kids is a sign of the wussification of America. Total BS. We should be teaching our boys that looking your opponent in the eyes and congratulating him after a tough loss is what a man does.
Stay in the E9 you are not ready for your kid to play EHF hockey

I wish the eagles and flames weren’t terrified to play the patriots before they broke up. Everyone was scared to play them. Too bad it went down with a fluke.