Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Springfield Aces

It is owned and run by the Pics 16U coaches (Sarnos) along with the owner of Sticktime Sports.

It would seem the plan is to be a feeder for the Pics which start at 15U.

That alone makes them better than the Rifles.

Anon
It is owned and run by the Pics 16U coaches (Sarnos) along with the owner of Sticktime Sports.

It would seem the plan is to be a feeder for the Pics which start at 15U.

That alone makes them better than the Rifles.
Does it though? Rifles top teams are feeders to Pope and other Preps, Pics aren't really a destination, they take everyone who will pay and don't seem to move many kids along to Prep or higher level Jrs. If Framingham State at 20/21 then Pics is the place for you.

The Rifles send no one to prep, they recruit some prep kids to play half season who are in area schools.

A few big names jumping from Pope, wait and see.

Anon
The Rifles send no one to prep, they recruit some prep kids to play half season who are in area schools.

There is only 1 "big name" at Pope and he should be leaving, belongs at NTDP

Anon

Rifles are a joke. They send zero kids to Prep schools. BF only cares about PF. If you aren’t planning on playing there you should probably move on from Rifles before Bantams.

They are good people and mean well. However, I would prefer not diluting the local talent pool even more at those ages by adding more teams. Would prefer consolidating talent, and making fewer teams stronger.

anon
They are good people and mean well. However, I would prefer not diluting the local talent pool even more at those ages by adding more teams. Would prefer consolidating talent, and making fewer teams stronger.
I disagree with this statement.