Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Boston Jr Whalers summer team

TMac
email their owner: mikecusack@bostonjuniorwhalers.com
Lol. Good one.

Not the first place he has taken peoples money from.

In any event. Give it a little bit. It’s the off season. Once summer tourneys are a go again he will start firing off emails asking every kid who owns skates to play.

And a tip going forward. If you wait til the Thursday or Friday before tourney when they are scrambling to fill teams. You can play for the whalers for. free.

I’ve never had a problem with the program before my kid has played for them multiple times. Always had pretty decent teams and when my kid had to miss because of tournament scheduled changes gave me a credit for the next weekend.

It’s a business let me guess your one of the parents that left PHC because you had to pay in full for a ****ty season ?

The scenario, the good players are not waiting and are signing on with other teams. Silence is not golden in this case. Then, ring, ring, ring, you will get the call to come play in a tourney using your credit, but oops, too late, you are committed. There goes your $$$ credit. They teach this credit scam in every business school in China.

Anon
The scenario, the good players are not waiting and are signing on with other teams. Silence is not golden in this case. Then, ring, ring, ring, you will get the call to come play in a tourney using your credit, but oops, too late, you are committed. There goes your \\\$\\\$\\\$ credit. They teach this credit scam in every business school in China.
Cusack a good guy always has too much on his plate . He will make good . Team is always a great experience.

I will chime in here as well although Mike runs and owns program the girls side of the whalers run very smoothly and Mike is involved on that side as well.

Good guy or not, communication or lack of it allows folks to fill in there own opinion as to worthiness. COMMUNICATE!!! THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT SEND OUT AN EMAIL WITH SOME UPDATE OR REPLY TO AN INDIVIDUAL EMAIL!!

Anyone who sends out emails to unsuspecting parents indicating that his team of “scouts and coaches” had seen your kid play and now he is invited to play for the Boston junior whalers summer tournament teams and stands by that line when the reality is that he is stole an email distribution list is someone who is dishonest.

Regardless, lots of summer tourney teams are unethical and a way for a kid to make a quick 40k over the summer.

But let’s not pretend that the teams are good or that the coaches are doing anything other than tossing a kid a jersey on Friday and collecting it on Sunday because you sound biased.

Email went out today from Mike. He will be crediting everyone who paid for future tournaments amd will be reaching out in the next week or 2 about getting back to playing .. Mike will make good!!

Are you all the same sheep that bent over when the EHF cut the season short and cancelled playoffs, and you did not demand a credit? And now, you're picking on some spring/summer team owner about $200?

Anon
Anon
The scenario, the good players are not waiting and are signing on with other teams. Silence is not golden in this case. Then, ring, ring, ring, you will get the call to come play in a tourney using your credit, but oops, too late, you are committed. There goes your \\\\\\\$\\\\\\\$\\\\\\\$ credit. They teach this credit scam in every business school in China.
Cusack a good guy always has too much on his plate . He will make good . Team is always a great experience.
I agree with the others who already stated that Mike is a good person. My son played on his team several times and loved the experience.

Anon
I’ve never had a problem with the program before my kid has played for them multiple times. Always had pretty decent teams and when my kid had to miss because of tournament scheduled changes gave me a credit for the next weekend.

It’s a business let me guess your one of the parents that left PHC because you had to pay in full for a ****ty season ?
Blue Chips is a better option.

Has the state even ok'd tournaments yet?
I have only seen April 1st interstate travel lifted and locker rooms open.

I guess the board is not all that useless if BJW's sent out an email today.

Mail must be slow today.

We didn’t get a message.

(I know, I know, it’s because my kid sucks.)

Wow your kid must really suck

PT Barnum
Mail must be slow today.

We didn’t get a message.

Its only because you have paid and have a credit.

They are probably only sending emails out to others to collect more money.

and anyone who says that their kid has played for him and he is a good guy.... what are you basing that on ? a few summer tourneys where he coached your kid.

Anon
PT Barnum
Mail must be slow today.

We didn’t get a message.

Its only because you have paid and have a credit.

They are probably only sending emails out to others to collect more money.

and anyone who says that their kid has played for him and he is a good guy.... what are you basing that on ? a few summer tourneys where he coached your kid.

Well, if you ask people in hockey they certainly aren’t praising the kid.