Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sheryl crow

I believe TG picked up a new kid from the Patriots mid-season that's very talented but has an absolute nutjob for a father. Good luck with that.

Vipers are good but losing a few kids to elite teams next year.

If the kid is talented, there's nothing wrong with joining a T1 team for a year and move up after that.

Re: Sheryl crow

I’d try top gun or islanders 1st. I wouldn’t recommend Americans or Vipers. Both those programs aren’t built for top end players plus play in dumps for rinks ( hockeytown and Kasabuski) The Americans are all old Mass bay chiefs kids and the Vipers are town hockey kids . If you can stretch the ride I’d suggest Boston advantage . Hands down the best place for youth development.And if you look in all the division their teams are top 1 or 2. Warriors at that age is a dumpster fire . You would think they would take the best players from the Americans and put them on the Warriors. Americans at that age don’t hold much merit as a program of much destination for top talent . Warriors 2012 team isn’t very good but in the long run is the better route going threw the years . I would put the Predators ,Vipers, jr Rangers and Americans at the 2012 age together in regards to “last resort” places to play .