Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Delusional parents ruin youth sports

This post should read delusional adults ruin youth sports.

From the orgs down to little johnnys daddy coach.

The all fk it up for the kids.

This is gotta be ,by far the worst tryout season, 08 level is a complete waste of time. No talent left in the water down EHF, people believing every story told to them by the e9 coaches.
More rich daddy coaches buying teams because there little benders are getting cut.. parents telling owners of an organization what to do like MassConn, who completely got played and let me remind everyone another daddy coach ruined the season to the ground..I’m actually seeing lots of Tier 2-3
kids making elite( good for them ) but is there even elite haha 😆.. it’s a complete mess out there.. no wonder my kid is a stud and plays up lol 😆

Stevie
This is gotta be ,by far the worst tryout season, 08 level is a complete waste of time. No talent left in the water down EHF, people believing every story told to them by the e9 coaches.
More rich daddy coaches buying teams because there little benders are getting cut.. parents telling owners of an organization what to do like MassConn, who completely got played and let me remind everyone another daddy coach ruined the season to the ground..I’m actually seeing lots of Tier 2-3
kids making elite( good for them ) but is there even elite haha 😆.. it’s a complete mess out there.. no wonder my kid is a stud and plays up lol 😆
Hey Stevie...

You may have posted the most absurd and ironic post that has ever graced this forum. I have screenshotted this and a full semester class could be taught on bases on solely this post. Wow !

Imagine the parent of a 12/13 year old kid who is playing recreational hockey going on to a internet forum to complain about the inability for organizations to field an "elite" team of 12/13 year old hockey players. The absurdity of this alone is comical, yet this is what has become of youth sports across this country. Kids who are not even athletic being forced to fell that they have to play at a level that is called elite when 95 percent of this kids are not even close to "elite' by definition.

The hilarious irony is that that this parent posted this absurdity in a thread titled "delusional parents ruin youth sports"

Stevie may have seen the irony in this post and the entire thing is sarcasm, but I truly doubt it and this is what has become of youth hockey,

And hey Stevie, you may be right about this being the "worst" tryout season. I think covid has woken some people up to what is important. and it isn't recreational youth sports where kids that are average kids thinking they excel in something because the team they are on is called "elite".

You need a reminder that your kid is playing RECREATIONAL youth sports you clown !

Anon
Stevie
Hey Stevie...

You may have posted the most absurd and ironic post that has ever graced this forum. I have screenshotted this and a full semester class could be taught on bases on solely this post. Wow !

Imagine the parent of a 12/13 year old kid who is playing recreational hockey going on to a internet forum to complain about the inability for organizations to field an "elite" team of 12/13 year old hockey players. The absurdity of this alone is comical, yet this is what has become of youth sports across this country. Kids who are not even athletic being forced to fell that they have to play at a level that is called elite when 95 percent of this kids are not even close to "elite' by definition.

The hilarious irony is that that this parent posted this absurdity in a thread titled "delusional parents ruin youth sports"

Stevie may have seen the irony in this post and the entire thing is sarcasm, but I truly doubt it and this is what has become of youth hockey,

And hey Stevie, you may be right about this being the "worst" tryout season. I think covid has woken some people up to what is important. and it isn't recreational youth sports where kids that are average kids thinking they excel in something because the team they are on is called "elite".

You need a reminder that your kid is playing RECREATIONAL youth sports you clown !
Hey Stevie & Anon, mix in some proofreading with those natty lights.

Ha I’m a clown.. go to college.. sorry I graduated from Harvard.. no one cares about elite hockey or little Johnny hockey goals scored ..sorry my lights were low when commenting cause I don’t spend all day sitting on the couch reading the dboards and pretending I know what’s really going on in the youth hockey world !
Thanks loser for responding, obviously what I wrote intrigued you enough to comment. Sorry was that college enough for you ..

This year has been exceptionally awful for tryouts. No one is happy and everything is watered down. Organizations creating new teams to bring in money and destroying club hockey. If I could reset the clock my boys would play town, even though our town has no hockey program. I hope the kids come out the other side of this with a little skill and a love for the game. The rest doesn't matter.

The amazing part is all the “Experts” on these threads with great insight on all the problems with club hockey...yet virtually none of this group of Rocket Surgeons has a viable solution that doesn’t include throwing bags of money at the problem. If all you need to do yell at the sky then the Dboard the place for you, every moron is encourage to pull the pin and drop a hand grenade.

Same people who finally wake-up in Town Hockey once they realize the local hockey mafia of dads rig the tryouts and jam their buddies onto the board so there is no one to complain to when the 3-4 best kids only make the 'B Team' because their parents don't know how the game is played.

And these 'delusional parents' who manage the Town Hockey mafia think their kid will be good enough to get ice time on the varsity team at the local high school.

This is why mass hockey will never reach its full potential. Parents have taken over and ruined a good sport.

Stevie
Ha I’m a clown.. go to college.. sorry I graduated from Harvard.. no one cares about elite hockey or little Johnny hockey goals scored ..sorry my lights were low when commenting cause I don’t spend all day sitting on the couch reading the dboards and pretending I know what’s really going on in the youth hockey world !
Thanks loser for responding, obviously what I wrote intrigued you enough to comment. Sorry was that college enough for you ..
To the contrary.

Stevie
If you graduated from Harvard, then I'm Walter Gretzky.

what happened at MassConn? I saw some of that 08 tryout and there was very little talent. Dad try to buy that team too?

Say it ain't so
No need to elaborate.
Just get the EHF and E9 owners/coaches/parents to watch the new mighty ducks and all will be put right with youth hockey