email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Delusional parents ruin youth sports

Stevie
Ha I’m a clown.. go to college.. sorry I graduated from Harvard.. no one cares about elite hockey or little Johnny hockey goals scored ..sorry my lights were low when commenting cause I don’t spend all day sitting on the couch reading the dboards and pretending I know what’s really going on in the youth hockey world !
Thanks loser for responding, obviously what I wrote intrigued you enough to comment. Sorry was that college enough for you ..
To the contrary.

Stevie
Ha I’m a clown.. go to college.. sorry I graduated from Harvard.. no one cares about elite hockey or little Johnny hockey goals scored ..sorry my lights were low when commenting cause I don’t spend all day sitting on the couch reading the dboards and pretending I know what’s really going on in the youth hockey world !
Thanks loser for responding, obviously what I wrote intrigued you enough to comment. Sorry was that college enough for you ..
If you graduated from Harvard, then I'm Walter Gretzky.

what happened at MassConn? I saw some of that 08 tryout and there was very little talent. Dad try to buy that team too?

Say it ain't so
No need to elaborate.
Just get the EHF and E9 owners/coaches/parents to watch the new mighty ducks and all will be put right with youth hockey