Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rostering Clarification

Thanks for info. I have spoken with both coaches and neither had any issue.

Anon
Thanks for info. I have spoken with both coaches and neither had any issue.
Those are good coaches. It’s about the kids playing hockey.

People do it all the time, just let the coaches know. Or don’t if they are aHats.

Anon
Trying to determine if a kid can play Tier 1 (gold division) EHF and for a PHL team. I am aware of kids doing it but is there a rule against it technically. Son made Tier 1 team for first time this coming season and his PHL team still wants him to play when he can. As I have seen on this site, cannot find EHL full rules anywhere nor get an answer. Have no concern about any other kids doing it only want to know if it’s allowed for my kid or not.
Google "ehf rules" and click the first link.

anon
Anon
Trying to determine if a kid can play Tier 1 (gold division) EHF and for a PHL team. I am aware of kids doing it but is there a rule against it technically. Son made Tier 1 team for first time this coming season and his PHL team still wants him to play when he can. As I have seen on this site, cannot find EHL full rules anywhere nor get an answer. Have no concern about any other kids doing it only want to know if it’s allowed for my kid or not.
Our coach told us that a player can not alternate if he is on an EHF team. I say tough ****, show me the rule book. Oh wait there is no rules on the almighty EHF site. Then I will do what I want with my kid.

EHF suppose to be the superior league yet they will except alternates but won't allow their players to be an alternate for a non EHF team. And they are the only league that didn't have playoffs.

EHF sucks.

anon
anon
Anon
Google \"ehf rules\" and click the first link.
Our coach told us that a player can not alternate if he is on an EHF team. I say tough ****, show me the rule book. Oh wait there is no rules on the almighty EHF site. Then I will do what I want with my kid.

EHF suppose to be the superior league yet they will except alternates but won't allow their players to be an alternate for a non EHF team. And they are the only league that didn't have playoffs.

EHF sucks.
Hahaha just scalped your IP address and know who you are... your kid is terrible and you are a loser wow.

Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Google \\\"ehf rules\\\" and click the first link.

EHF suppose to be the superior league yet they will except alternates but won\'t allow their players to be an alternate for a non EHF team. And they are the only league that didn\'t have playoffs.

EHF sucks.
Hahaha just scalped your IP address and know who you are... your kid is terrible and you are a loser wow.
It’s the short monkey looking guy from Spartans!!!!!!

It's Tier 1 Gold and PHL...no one in either league cares what your bender does. Save yourself 5 g's and stay with town

anon
Anon
Proof that the EHF rule book is nothing more than a worthy TP replacement should another shortage arise.

Tampering is defined as any attempt or act, directly or indirectly by a team official (as listed on USA Hockey rosters) or associated person to recruit a player away from the team with which the player is currently registered. Associate persons include but are not limited to team officials, team skills coaches and family members of team players. Any charge for an alleged violation of rule 6.5 must be submitted to the EHF League Office detailing the alleged violation.

Can you imagine how many tampering investigations would be ongoing should anyone take this seriously?

Anon
If I already have AIDS can I still get warts?