email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No brick

Get ur dollars back. No brick

Re: No brick

Funny how some people cant read "The new dates for the 2021 tournament are August 2nd - 8th, 2021, subject to our ability to safely hold the tournament with no restrictions, including safe travel without quarantines, the ability to hold indoor gatherings within the Province of Alberta, and rink availability."We will announce a final decision on whether the 2021 tournament for 2011 players can proceed on or before April 30. Take care"

NHL scouts need the Brick and Quebec Peewee to happen. How will they know who to select at 18 for the NHL?

Parents, save your $$. in three years, you will know what I mean. if you are going for a fun family experience or to watch drunk parents bang other drunk parents in the team suite, then by all means pack your bags for a week in "the mall." if you are going because you think the hockey somehow matters to your 10 year old's "career", stay home.

Yeah, so the border is still closed, you really think this is going to happen? Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton are a mess. Yeah, border opens in June and allow major hockey tournaments to start up in August? Not happening folks, wake up.

Anon
Parents, save your $$. in three years, you will know what I mean. if you are going for a fun family experience or to watch drunk parents bang other drunk parents in the team suite, then by all means pack your bags for a week in "the mall." if you are going because you think the hockey somehow matters to your 10 year old's "career", stay home.
Yes but honest the Brick is a nasty tourney and lots of good beer up their.

Anon
I hear there is a kid who won’t pass on the team anyway.

Save your money there will be no tournaments this summer why spend that money to watch kids not pass an fathers talk about it for days

Too bad you didnt save that money you spent on the Brick Evals and Tryouts, your kid never had a chance of making it

To Brick or not to Brick? Bath houses and horse track is a plus. The coach swears at the benders if they get burnt by Connor mcdavid.
You get plenty of Marriott points. System they run is a failure. I would spend my stimulus money on figure skating before going into that
Country Aye. I’m telling the RL coach my little muppet made the 🧱 Brick. Nobody really in the End gives a Fahhk

Anon
That thing and Q should be permanently cancelled. You parents are fg idiots.