Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Still time to "make" your kid elite

really great, not good. even at 18. you'll see.

Anon
Oh I know the landscape of U14 hockey already have gone thru it with my 2 oldest who are playing NCAA. Maybe your the one that is just learning about U14 hockey this year. PS U14 hockey is a complete joke and hate to break it to you if your on the river rats this year you might want to start making phone calls for the following year because you will be cut when they bring the real players in for U15 up.

Good luck
HI MISTER POOP!!

This whole thread and every comment is a joke... RI used to have decent state league teams and solid development... then the Woonsocket North Stars made a deal with the Devil and everything went to ****... the smart families got the hell out of dodge and found homes in various MA programs but the whole system is broken. These idiot parents will shell out 10’s of thousands of dollars for their kid to play juniors somewhere for a few years and then do back flips when little Johnny gets to play D3 hockey at some former community college that now parades as an institution of higher learning... and at the end of 4 years little Johnny will still need a job! What a joke... just let kids play with their friends and have fun... the new rainbow colors of the EHF are stupid, the BHL is watered down... so glad my kids have aged out of this sport!!

Fantastic points all around. My bender is a 09 and a great player. But the writing is on the wall. It’s just a big cash grab all around based on parents dreams. A lot of it is teetering on just a waste of time and energy. I don’t need my bender to be a 24 year old d3 player. Would rather he just enjoy the sport and get a degree and real job.

Anon
Fantastic points all around. My bender is a 09 and a great player. But the writing is on the wall. It’s just a big cash grab all around based on parents dreams. A lot of it is teetering on just a waste of time and energy. I don’t need my bender to be a 24 year old d3 player. Would rather he just enjoy the sport and get a degree and real job.
OH YAH FANTASTIC POOPS 💩 ALL AROUND!!