Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 95 Giants vs Lovell Knights

Anon
What the f**k are your talking about
He’s talking about your Uncle Toot!! 🤣🤣🤣

So Tired
So since both group are going to struggle why didn't you give Giants the Elite pass.....
Check yourself into a facility if you think the giants deserve the e9 bid.

Better yet check last year’s standings through all ages. Giants are at the bottom of almost every year in the bottom division.

Some giants teams only had three wins and that was only because they had multiple giants team in one division so they could play each other and one giants team would win.

Has there been more than one giants team with a winning record since the program started ?

Jesus I’m sorry your son got cut

I didn’t graduate from Harvard but looking at the standings.

2009 - mid pack American
2008 Elite 9 lower end
2008 Select - National and bad
2007 Elite - American 2nd place
2007 Select - national 2nd place

If your talking Midgets no 1 cares at all they don’t even have E9 for midgets unless your in the prep showcase division which the top giants teams are. That would be the only age group with multiple teams in division. They also played at different rinks 1 team played at Hopedale the other played at NESV.

Maybe you should check your anger management problems.

Anon

2009 - mid pack American
2008 Elite 9 lower end

If your talking Midgets no 1 cares at all they don’t even have E9 for midgets unless your in the prep showcase division which the top giants teams are. That would be the only age group with multiple teams in division. They also played at different rinks 1 team played at Hopedale the other played at NESV.

First off. Nobody has ever, in the history of the giants been cut. So you lose credibility when you say that.

Secondly you lose credibility with your three year sample size that shows one team in the top division and one elite team in the second division in second place.

Mid pack American is not something to brag about and national is where kids go that were cut from town but want to prove they can play clubs.

The knights barely deserve the auto bid. But you sound psychotic when you suggest the giants should get in.

Sorry your kid has to play for the giants. Because lord knows if you could make another team you would be there !

Anon
Anon

2009 - mid pack American
2008 Elite 9 lower end

First off. Nobody has ever, in the history of the giants been cut. So you lose credibility when you say that.

Secondly you lose credibility with your three year sample size that shows one team in the top division and one elite team in the second division in second place.

Mid pack American is not something to brag about and national is where kids go that were cut from town but want to prove they can play clubs.

The knights barely deserve the auto bid. But you sound psychotic when you suggest the giants should get in.

Sorry your kid has to play for the giants. Because lord knows if you could make another team you would be there !
Again buddy anger problems it’s okay eventually everyone gets cut in life. I promise you everything is going to be okay you don’t need to get so upset about youth hockey.

I know I exposed you on anonymous board that you can’t look at standings correctly but we don’t need to get uptight it’s Friday night go take your wife out for a date or a drink.

Anon
Anon
Anon

2009 - mid pack American
2008 Elite 9 lower end

Again buddy anger problems it’s okay eventually everyone gets cut in life. I promise you everything is going to be okay you don’t need to get so upset about youth hockey.

I know I exposed you on anonymous board that you can’t look at standings correctly but we don’t need to get uptight it’s Friday night go take your wife out for a date or a drink.
Yup.. you exposed me. About the Giants. lol

Lets take a real look at those states

Last Season 20/21:

1 team in the E9 - the 08's - 3 and 14 and -56

U18 - American - 7 and 4 +19
U18 - National - 9 and 0 +44
U16 - American - 0 and 10 -64
U16 Elite - National - 3 and 4 -4
U16 Select- National - 2 and 6 -16
U15 National- 3 and 3 0
U14 Split - American - 5 and 2 +8
U14 - American - 4 and 3 +4
07 - American 19 and 4 +41
07 - National 17 and 7 +42
08 - National 4 and 22 -62
09 - American 7 and 14 -38
10 - No team
11 - No team
12 - No team

Totals - 83 and 93 for -66

Previous Season 19/20:

U16 Elite - National 3 and 4 -4
U16 Select -National 2 and 6 -16
U15 - American - 1 and 9 -21
U15 - National - 3 and 3 0
06 - American - 2 and 23 -114
07 - American - 8 and 19 -83
07 - National - 17 and 7 +42
08 - National - 4 and 22 -62
09 - No team
10 - No team
11 - No team

Totals - 49 and 93 for -214

So tell me again how your sample of standings shows how good the giants are.

Okay we get it you hate the giants because you got cut. Instead of stalking a program every weekend maybe come up with a new hobby like going to the gym, worrying about your bender career ( clearly got cut from giants or was told not good enough and has to play on select team)

PS: can’t wait for 2022 when my benders 2009 team gets an auto bid in E9 like the knights.Thanks Lovell Boys and Gilmartin bros.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

2009 - mid pack American
2008 Elite 9 lower end

Last Season 20/21:

U15 National- 3 and 3 0
10 - No team
11 - No team
12 - No team

Previous Season 19/20:

09 - No team
10 - No team
11 - No team

You once again look dumb ? No 2009 team in the 2019/2020 season ? According to the BHL website they won the 2009 national championship. So again check some help that your concerned about a program that cut your son.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

2009 - mid pack American
2008 Elite 9 lower end

Last Season 20/21:

U15 National- 3 and 3 0
10 - No team
11 - No team
12 - No team

Previous Season 19/20:

09 - No team
10 - No team
11 - No team

You once again look dumb ? No 2009 team in the 2019/2020 season ? According to the BHL website they won the 2009 national championship. So again check some help that your concerned about a program that cut your son.
Ok. So other than one team in the third division we agree on all the other stats ?

****. Get over it. Your son got cut. You look silly. Posting records from KIDS hockey program that didn’t want you is kind of sad. Do you need a hug? Maybe a giants bumper sticker to go with your Bernie one?

Anon
So Tired
So since both group are going to struggle why didn't you give Giants the Elite pass.....

Better yet check last year’s standings through all ages. Giants are at the bottom of almost every year in the bottom division.

Some giants teams only had three wins and that was only because they had multiple giants team in one division so they could play each other and one giants team would win.

Has there been more than one giants team with a winning record since the program started ?

Let’s take a poll on who this is PHC staff or angry parent whose kid got cut ? ( might be the only kid in history to be cut from giants)

Rhode Island Parent
Anon
So Tired

Let’s take a poll on who this is PHC staff or angry parent whose kid got cut ? ( might be the only kid in history to be cut from giants)

I think it was your kid “Duster Dan” who got cut when they caught him using double runner skates 😆😆😆

So Tired
Why is it that you think the Giants want an auto bid in the first place? There's value to some people to earn their way in. Autobids are for p*ssies.

Anon
So Tired
So since both group are going to struggle why didn\'t you give Giants the Elite pass.....
Why is it that you think the Giants want an auto bid in the first place? There's value to some people to earn their way in. Autobids are for p*ssies.
Well that explains why your kid “ Bender Bob” got one 🤣🤣🤣

Holy cuck fest

Anon
Holy cuck fest
How is your wife “Big Bessie” these days? 🤣🤣🤣

You need to let her go. She left you. Stop trying to check up on her.

This is really funny. The dude who’s compiling the program’s records and goal differentials at different levels really has a big ax to grind. He also probably needs a hobby, preferably something in the fresh air that doesn’t involve youth sports.

It’s kids hockey, not life or death. My kid got cut too. Move on. Nobody is out to get you or your kid.

Anon
This is really funny. The dude who’s compiling the program’s records and goal differentials at different levels really has a big ax to grind. He also probably needs a hobby, preferably something in the fresh air that doesn’t involve youth sports.

It’s kids hockey, not life or death. My kid got cut too. Move on. Nobody is out to get you or your kid.
I have a hobby. Exposing lies and frauds on the d board.

Upside is. There is never a shortage of work.

Anon
You need to let her go. She left you. Stop trying to check up on her.
Your just jealous that I have a girlfriend and you don’t 🤣🤣🤣

The only answer: Because the younger brother runs the Knights and they are trying to pump up the midget program to be like Hingham.

Both programs are garbage.
But now one can hang the E9 banner in their rink. Give it 1-2 years and Mr L will buy an autobid for the giants and they can hang the banner too.

Anon
Both programs are garbage.
But now one can hang the E9 banner in their rink. Give it 1-2 years and Mr L will buy an autobid for the giants and they can hang the banner too.
OH WOW AN ACTUAL E9 BANNER 🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least the moms of the Giants are hotter than the Knights. :yum: