The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have to get something off my chest

I know nothing about hockey and have a Napoleon complex because of my micropenis and the way I talk

Re: I have to get something off my chest

Sorry your kid didn't get into the Mountie program and you had to sign him up for BHA instead

Anon
Sorry your kid didn't get into the Mountie program and you had to sign him up for BHA instead
We aren’t poor he goes to an actual prep school. Sorry you wait on financial aid.

hahahahaha. this one ^^^ was the best. we don't go to Mount, we aren't poor.... does Mount even have teachers?

Nona
hahahahaha. this one ^^^ was the best. we don't go to Mount, we aren't poor.... does Mount even have teachers?
Mount and education in the same sentence is funny...Woonsocket HS has better academics:joy:

Anon
Nona
Mount and education in the same sentence is funny...Woonsocket HS has better academics:joy:
Hahahahahaha that’s so funny!!!! Mount has committed two kids to Princeton and a kid to Cornell this year.
Can’t believe it, I thought they used coloring books.

Anonymous
Anon
Nona
Hahahahahaha that’s so funny!!!! Mount has committed two kids to Princeton and a kid to Cornell this year.
Can’t believe it, I thought they used coloring books.
So they haven’t gotten there yet? Worry about people forgetting that you smoked with players and not going on the d board

Anon
Nona
hahahahaha. this one ^^^ was the best. we don\'t go to Mount, we aren\'t poor.... does Mount even have teachers?
No but they have also had three kids go #1 in the draft and have many alumni that have played in the NHL

anon
Anon
Nona
hahahahaha. this one ^^^ was the best. we don\'t go to Mount, we aren\'t poor.... does Mount even have teachers?
No but they have also had three kids go #1 in the draft and have many alumni that have played in the NHL
That’s accurate. Bryan Berard thanked everyone involved with the current program when he was picked.

Bryan Berard is older than the staff I think you are being a wisenheimer. Where is Jeff “suck my” cox to tell us what to think? I wish I could afford to get behind his pay wall I’m sure it is well worth it. Jeff rules and is totally respected.