Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I have to get something off my chest

hahahahaha. this one ^^^ was the best. we don't go to Mount, we aren't poor.... does Mount even have teachers?

Nona
hahahahaha. this one ^^^ was the best. we don't go to Mount, we aren't poor.... does Mount even have teachers?
Mount and education in the same sentence is funny...Woonsocket HS has better academics:joy:

Anon
Nona
Mount and education in the same sentence is funny...Woonsocket HS has better academics:joy:
Hahahahahaha that’s so funny!!!! Mount has committed two kids to Princeton and a kid to Cornell this year.
Can’t believe it, I thought they used coloring books.

Anonymous
Anon
Nona
Hahahahahaha that’s so funny!!!! Mount has committed two kids to Princeton and a kid to Cornell this year.
Can’t believe it, I thought they used coloring books.
So they haven’t gotten there yet? Worry about people forgetting that you smoked with players and not going on the d board

Anon
Nona
hahahahaha. this one ^^^ was the best. we don\'t go to Mount, we aren\'t poor.... does Mount even have teachers?
No but they have also had three kids go #1 in the draft and have many alumni that have played in the NHL

anon
Anon
Nona
hahahahaha. this one ^^^ was the best. we don\'t go to Mount, we aren\'t poor.... does Mount even have teachers?
No but they have also had three kids go #1 in the draft and have many alumni that have played in the NHL
That’s accurate. Bryan Berard thanked everyone involved with the current program when he was picked.

Bryan Berard is older than the staff I think you are being a wisenheimer. Where is Jeff “suck my” cox to tell us what to think? I wish I could afford to get behind his pay wall I’m sure it is well worth it. Jeff rules and is totally respected.