Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tropic Meltdown?

It's individual games at multiple rinks pretending to be a tournament.

BJW just sent out invites . its a BA tournament.

Anon
It\'s individual games at multiple rinks pretending to be a tournament.
Not allowed under Phase 4 Step 1 Level 4. Hockey is High Risk. (L4)Tournaments are only allowed under Lower Risk.

Maybe they are hoping for Step 2 in the next 7 days.

right, it's not a real tournament where all games are at a central location and the standings are on a big whiteboard in the lobby- which is what isn't allowed. It's under the cover of a bunch of standalone games- which has been allowed for the past 6 months. Standings and goal dif just happen to be kept after the games.

Anon
right, it\\\\\\\'s not a real tournament where all games are at a central location and the standings are on a big whiteboard in the lobby- which is what isn\\\\\\\'t allowed. It\\\\\\\'s under the cover of a bunch of standalone games- which has been allowed for the past 6 months. Standings and goal dif just happen to be kept after the games.
The "big whiteboard in the lobby" is not the issue in the mass guidance.
It's a tournament with champions getting a medals. 10 age groups over 2 sites. It's a tournament under the Mass rules. You can skate the rules if you choose.

Anon
Anon
It\\\'s individual games at multiple rinks pretending to be a tournament.
Not allowed under Phase 4 Step 1 Level 4. Hockey is High Risk. (L4)Tournaments are only allowed under Lower Risk.

This clown right here is probably the reason it got postponed and moved to NH. Hey bud, nobody is making you leave your house. If your scared stay home.

Anon
Anon
It\\\'s individual games at multiple rinks pretending to be a tournament.

This clown is probably the reason it got postponed and moved to NH. Hey bud, if your scared stay home. No reason to ruin everyone’s else’s fun

Anon
https://tropicselite.sportngin.com/page/show/4125082-tropical-meltdown

Does anyone know about this tournament? Is it an actual tournament or showcase due to Covid rules?
It’s a BHL and EHF gold tournament.

It is what it is. Kid have fun, but don’t go looking for competitive hockey.

Doubt you will see many top of roster elite players. Most of them will be Tier 1, Rainbow/BHL, lower roster gliders and town wannabes.

The elites are gearing up and registered for May/June/July frontline tournaments.

Not denigrating, just stating.

Anonayawn
Doubt you will see many top of roster elite players. Most of them will be Tier 1, Rainbow/BHL, lower roster gliders and town wannabes.

The elites are gearing up and registered for May/June/July frontline tournaments.

Well your a retard because the brick team is playing in it.

It’s a tier 1 tournament that’s why the brick are playing in it so all the parents
Can say how good there kid is

Cannon
It’s a tier 1 tournament that’s why the brick are playing in it so all the parents
Can say how good there kid is
Doesn’t really matter, but it looks like they’re playing up a year.

Anon
Anonayawn

Well your a retard because the brick team is playing in it.

You’re * what state school did you go to, inbred?

Ah, mass email season. Have fun, inbreds.

Anon
Your kid didnt get invited huh?

My kid is terrible and hes been invited to 4 elite tournaments lol

anon
Anon
Your kid didnt get invited huh?
That would be funny if everyone’s kid didn’t get an invite, Timmy two-inch

Every kid got invited to the meltdown, only benders accepted. Don’t get angry about it, it is just a fun skate, let the benders play.

Wait til Thursday night or Friday morning for the invite so you can get a freebie. In addition, you can pick and chose what games you want to play. “Sorry coach, kid can’t make 730am game in Helldale, he has soccer practice ,but he will be there for the noon game.”

Buddy get a job you cheap f**k let me guess you didn’t pay your bill this season either because your team missed out on 2 games and 10 practices.

Anon
Buddy get a job you cheap f**k let me guess you didn’t pay your bill this season either because your team missed out on 2 games and 10 practices.
He is obviously a seasoned hockey dad.
If you’ve been around long enough, you’ve had multiple last minute requests for your kids to fill teams for the lower end tournaments like the tropics.

The tournament is a select tournament and not an elite tournament. There is no reason for the brick team to play except to pump their chest for beating up on town kids.

Practical doesn't make you cheap. Most kids are playing a spring sport and they are committed. So why waste $$$ when if you have enough of a pipeline the phone will be ringing and you know you can play a couple of games on your time.

There is more than one event going on next week based on the calls my network is receiving.

Anon
Practical doesn't make you cheap. Most kids are playing a spring sport and they are committed. So why waste $$$ when if you have enough of a pipeline the phone will be ringing and you know you can play a couple of games on your time.

There is more than one event going on next week based on the calls my network is receiving.

Are you in a pedo network pervert? Sad

Anon
Anon
If you’ve been around long enough, you’ve had multiple last minute requests for your kids to fill teams for the lower end tournaments like the tropics.

The tournament is a select tournament and not an elite tournament. There is no reason for the brick team to play except to pump their chest for beating up on town kids.
You spelled small dicked cuck who makes 5 figures and should end it all wrong

Anon
Anon
Anon

You spelled small dicked cuck who makes 5 figures and should end it all wrong
Someone has been hitting the whiskey a little early.

Some of these comments are from morons who are poster board material on why drugs of any kind should be illegal, even booze! Lord help our country if this is the future!

Where is the schedule for the meltdown???

You are a sackless coward !

You are probably the same pathetic loser that called the state to have this tourney shut down. Then come on here in a feeble attempt to illicit a response after being disappointed that the cancellation was not a hot topic.

My kid wasn't approaching this tournament as a showcase. he did wat to get back with some teamates and play hockey and hangout after a tough season.

People should be ashamed of themselves. Imagine taking pride in getting a youth hockey tournament shut down.

My bender wasn't invited but if this kids tournament was cancelled because some sackless, jealous, morally corrupt parents complained to the hockey Gestapo, God has plans for people like them and it ain't good!

Anon
My bender wasn't invited but if this kids tournament was cancelled because some sackless, jealous, morally corrupt parents complained to the hockey Gestapo, God has plans for people like them and it ain't good!
Tourney is happening this weekend in Exeter/Hudson. Better arrangement because now you can be centrally located and hit up Portsmouth Sat night which will be a good time.

Yes. Because the state intervened and cancelled it after some douche called the state to report it.

Moved to NH following weekend.

If you think that is a good thing, then I feel bad for you.

Speaks volumes about hockey parents and Massachusetts. I truly feel bad for any kid coming up in mass. Thank god my kid is just about on the other side of all this !