Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: utah

Yes the Utah Jr. Elephant Walks

This is what the OP is talking about > https://salt-lake-showcase.playhockey.com/details

Anon
This is what the OP is talking about > https://salt-lake-showcase.playhockey.com/details
imagine crying bankruptcy and then trying to come back with fluffed up money grabs hoping everyone forgets that you owe players and teams exorbitant amounts of money. JT is something else.

those 08 parents still chasin

I feel like these showcases need to be in the N East (Minnesota, Chicago, New England), or some place with some cool factor to draw the parents to travel. Utah, Montana, Wyoming, Oregon type states seem like a hard sell.

I’m a few years away though - so what do I know?

anon
so is Utah a fair pick or whichever daddy opened their wallet?
It’s a fair pick, open to US kids only, and a little watered down due to some people being afraid to travel.

Anon
anon
so is Utah a fair pick or whichever daddy opened their wallet?
It’s a fair pick, open to US kids only, and a little watered down due to some people being afraid to travel.
What constitutes a fair pick? What's the process? How far and wide do they look for talent?

The daddies that send those photoshopped videos in or the one who throw an extra buck in JT pocket

Sounds like a ****ty spin off of the ****ty camp ran out that way by parents from Vermont back in the day to get their sons in with selects. Wasn’t good then. Funny that you morons think otherwise.

Anin
Sounds like a ****ty spin off of the ****ty camp ran out that way by parents from Vermont back in the day to get their sons in with selects. Wasn’t good then. Funny that you morons think otherwise.
Sounds a lot like something that never happened

Bolzano didn’t happen so Utah mountains will have to do. Dont forget to buy all the attire

Anon
Anin
Sounds a lot like something that never happened
If you have a kid in the late 90s birth year and you don’t know about it, your kid wasn’t even good enough to know about a fund raiser for above average aaa players. I don’t know why you admitted that so proudly.