Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tropic Meltdown Cancelled - Doomsday for Summer Tournies in Mass

Anon
Anon
Anon
State pulled the plug on this weekends Tropic Meltdown, had to be moved to next weekend at Exeter and Hudson...Not a good sign for things to come this spring/summer for Mass Tournaments
Have fun up in Hudson hahaha. The trash bag NHK teams play up their. Maybe they be in the tourney now and other teams will be able to get their confidence up against them.
If you can't use the proper form of there, I don't believe you should be referring to anything as trash except yourself.
Nobody better than the grammar police on the DBoard! Anyone who calls someone out on a public forum for grammar undoubtedly has a tiny wrench with a slightly fat and ugly family.

So 75 teams, 1000 Massachusetts families go to NH without masks next weekend. The tournament is now a 3 day regular format. Cookouts and beers in the parking lot between games. Probably 25 percent of families stay in a hotel. It sounds great. Back to normal. Spring tournament. So who cares about competition. Just keeping the kids in hockey shape. All that said, how did Massachusetts officials make the state safer? Now if some of these kids come home with the Corona they go straight back into school the next day. Kinda the states fault for not holding it in Massachusetts if that happens. If they had let the kids play in the one game a day format no reason to hang out in the parking lot. A lot less chance of these kids spreading the Rona. We will have both Busch lite and fooofy IPAs on hand for anyone who needs a beers Friday. I will be in the group with the hot moms.

Did the state really pull the plug on it, or did the organizers decide that moving it to mask-free NH was a better option? There was no basis for MA to cancel it since it was only one game per team, per day.

State is shutting down all tournaments

Say goodbye to town cup, 200X85 and warrior spring.

Guess I’m getting a house in NH for all of the summer again.

We are all sheep just waiting for slaughter. Why can't we have a Gov like DeSantis? I guess Balls and Brains aren't allowed in twinkleville USA, AKA Massachusetts.

DeSantis for President. If the summer is a **** show again in MA I don't think I can live here anymore. Wish I could go to Florida!!!

anon
DeSantis for President. If the summer is a **** show again in MA I don't think I can live here anymore. Wish I could go to Florida!!!
Then get the F out and go to FL please. Die down there where DeathSantis lies about the COVID deaths. There is nothing stopping you.

Plus mask free and no social distance while slugging beers. Lol should have kept in MA to avoid rona. Now Will be lots of fun and spending ma dollars in nh,!

I was in Fla in early March, they already had 5 million vaccinated. We just hit 2 million and they want to coronate Shake and Bake. The unions, teachers and state workers don’t want go back to work yet, so the Covid scare is still here. Hell, Ct is more open than Mass but their liberal Poop turd Gov has a pair. Let the kids play and go back to learning! Wait, heaven forbid we educate the inner city kids, they may actually think for themselves and realize Goverment isn’t the answer. Ya, your right Faker, Let’s keep em dumb! I don’t want them competing against my private school kids.

Why can’t we get a DeSantis?

Anon
I was in Fla in early March, they already had 5 million vaccinated. We just hit 2 million and they want to coronate Shake and Bake. The unions, teachers and state workers don’t want go back to work yet, so the Covid scare is still here. Hell, Ct is more open than Mass but their liberal Poop turd Gov has a pair. Let the kids play and go back to learning! Wait, heaven forbid we educate the inner city kids, they may actually think for themselves and realize Goverment isn’t the answer. Ya, your right Faker, Let’s keep em dumb! I don’t want them competing against my private school kids.

Why can’t we get a DeSantis?
I bet your kids ride the short bus. Was there a lot of lead paint in your house when you were growing up? It would explain a lot.

"I bet your kids ride the short bus. Was there a lot of lead paint in your house when you were growing up? It would explain a lot."

Let me guess, you work for the state or schlup in some dues paying propaganda machine. I may have ate my share of lead paint growing up but it kept me grounded and motivated to make sure my kids have better. Which they do!!

Let the kid's play and let us be free!

Rally up the troops so we can storm the state house and demand our tournaments be played this spring!

No need to storm the liberal mecca as long as we have Red States as a refuge. Cant believe I will be a refugee in my own country. Cant wait for my Condo to be built in Fla so I can tuck it to Mass. 6 months and a day in Fla makes me a resident, along with my business. Who will be counting?, what a country!

Anon
No need to storm the liberal mecca as long as we have Red States as a refuge. Cant believe I will be a refugee in my own country. Cant wait for my Condo to be built in Fla so I can tuck it to Mass. 6 months and a day in Fla makes me a resident, along with my business. Who will be counting?, what a country!
Good riddance.

I ain't going anywhere, at least for most of the year..i am just playing by the rules the libtards set up. I am go to milk the lib cow like the illegals who are pouring into Chelsea. They just wont have my tax dollars to dole out.

Liberals are the absolute worst most selfish power drunk individuals. They are a bunch of losers who insist on everyone be like them. No diversity of thought allowed. Hypocrites!

How big of a loser do you have to be to pull something like this.

It has to be something more than your kid getting cut.

It has to be something more than your kid being kicked off the team.

But. What is it ? What has to happen that you hate the Lovell’s so much that you contact the state to report them for a low level tournament ?

I can’t even imagine having this much animosity towards anything. What a miserable existence. I feel bad for you.

"How big of a loser do you have to be to pull something like this.

It has to be something more than your kid getting cut.

It has to be something more than your kid being kicked off the team.

But. What is it ? What has to happen that you hate the Lovell’s so much that you contact the state to report them for a low level tournament ?

I can’t even imagine having this much animosity towards anything. What a miserable existence. I feel bad for you."

I dont think it is a "Lovell" targeted action as much as it is a woke weasel who thinks his beliefs are the absolute last word. History repeats itself and not to be melodramatic but this is more the action of a totalitarian state than of a free one. If the weasel was to call the authorities in Texas or Montana, the response would have been, CLICK!! Good bye loser!!

In Texas the tournament would be in or would have been relocated to Dallas where there are a bazillion rinks. I get your point but using these huge states/cities with high per capita square miles is always so bizarre to me. Boston is like 3-4x more densely populated than Dallas, which has rinks in Dallas-proper and all the surrounding suburbs. On top of that to use these huge oil-pro*****ble states like TX and MT that can afford to build multiple rinks in large cities that are, comparatively, sparsely populated, is another strange argument.

So yeah, 'one-click-Goodbye' because there are viable alternatives and you don't have to kowtow to threats all the time. In this case, the guy gave up. Chump.

Anon
Anon
Good riddance.
You have seen the heat maps of where people are leaving from and where they are going to right? And you can guess why correct? You can say good riddance but pretty soon you're Detroit which is a ****hole.

The libtards ain't leaving the home of the free where they get their EBT card, medical mary Jane for nada, medical bennies for zip, and where their motto is, why work for it, when you can rob and loot and get it for free.

Besides, if the free T ride doesn't take them to a red state, they ain't going.

Like Abbott said, you can get away with robbing a CVS in NY with a slap on the wrist and a free meal. In Texas, you get 3to5 hard labor. You make the choice where you want to rob, lol

Anon
The libtards ain't leaving the home of the free where they get their EBT card, medical mary Jane for nada, medical bennies for zip, and where their motto is, why work for it, when you can rob and loot and get it for free.

Besides, if the free T ride doesn't take them to a red state, they ain't going.

Like Abbott said, you can get away with robbing a CVS in NY with a slap on the wrist and a free meal. In Texas, you get 3to5 hard labor. You make the choice where you want to rob, lol
NY = Blue
TX = Red

“Free T ride to a red state...“ think you meant blue state. Put down the bottle and go to bed.