email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hostility to spring/summer hockey

anon
People on here are so hostile toward those whose kids want to play spring/summer hockey. Why do you care what other benders are doing with their time? me thinks it's because you're scared their bender will blow by your bender in the fall. Sad. Maybe you can't afford it. Maybe your kid doesn't love hockey and really doesn't want to play. If someone else can afford it and their kid wants to do it, why do you you care? I just don't get it.
It’s the guys whose kids are luke warm on hockey but the parents want them to be all about it. It’s a “take my ball and go home mentality”
My kid wants 12 months a year in the rink, shooting pucks everyday. Watching hockey constantly on YouTube. There is no burnout if it’s self driven. Sorry your kids not built like my 10 year old girl.

If you told little Daquan to get off the court a few months a year you would be a racist. Trying to hold a little brotha back from honing his skill

Hunter Biden
If you told little Daquan to get off the court a few months a year you would be a racist. Trying to hold a little brotha back from honing his skill
your wife said Daquan was way bigger than you -- why are you calling him little?

LOUD NOISES!!!! LOOK AT ME I DONT HAVE A MICROPENIS IM TOTALLY COOL AND SMART

Wish we had hockey camps when I was a kid. I was stuck in mosquito infested woods, swimming in algae ponds, shooting rifles at squirrels and eating boloney sandwiches that sat in the sun all day. But we loved it!! I am sure these kids playing spring/summer hockey are loving it to or else they would tell you, no thanks, I’d rather go to the beach or stay home.

Anon
Wish we had hockey camps when I was a kid. I was stuck in mosquito infested woods, swimming in algae ponds, shooting rifles at squirrels and eating boloney sandwiches that sat in the sun all day. But we loved it!! I am sure these kids playing spring/summer hockey are loving it to or else they would tell you, no thanks, I’d rather go to the beach or stay home.
I get that. That’s why we all have choices.

It’s the libtard way. Agree with me or you are wrong and should be removed.

It also keeps the rink open and people employed year round.

Your kid plays so much hockey they do crappy in school, but you think their grades okay bc you are at a public sch.
Your kid is a ****head to other kids because your kid thinks they are elite, and therefore better than anyone. Even though they are short and snotty.
Your friends think you are over the top.
You should think about teachy your kid how not to be an ******* on your drive to the rink.
Spring hockey, don’t do it

Anon
Your kid plays so much hockey they do crappy in school, but you think their grades okay bc you are at a public sch.
Your kid is a ****head to other kids because your kid thinks they are elite, and therefore better than anyone. Even though they are short and snotty.
Your friends think you are over the top.
You should think about teachy your kid how not to be an ******* on your drive to the rink.
Spring hockey, don’t do it
Is this a haiku?