Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tropic Meltdown Cancelled - Doomsday for Summer Tournies in Mass

Anon
Anon
No need to storm the liberal mecca as long as we have Red States as a refuge. Cant believe I will be a refugee in my own country. Cant wait for my Condo to be built in Fla so I can tuck it to Mass. 6 months and a day in Fla makes me a resident, along with my business. Who will be counting?, what a country!
Good riddance.
You have seen the heat maps of where people are leaving from and where they are going to right? And you can guess why correct? You can say good riddance but pretty soon you're Detroit which is a ****hole.

The libtards ain't leaving the home of the free where they get their EBT card, medical mary Jane for nada, medical bennies for zip, and where their motto is, why work for it, when you can rob and loot and get it for free.

Besides, if the free T ride doesn't take them to a red state, they ain't going.

Like Abbott said, you can get away with robbing a CVS in NY with a slap on the wrist and a free meal. In Texas, you get 3to5 hard labor. You make the choice where you want to rob, lol

Anon
The libtards ain't leaving the home of the free where they get their EBT card, medical mary Jane for nada, medical bennies for zip, and where their motto is, why work for it, when you can rob and loot and get it for free.

Besides, if the free T ride doesn't take them to a red state, they ain't going.

Like Abbott said, you can get away with robbing a CVS in NY with a slap on the wrist and a free meal. In Texas, you get 3to5 hard labor. You make the choice where you want to rob, lol
NY = Blue
TX = Red

“Free T ride to a red state...“ think you meant blue state. Put down the bottle and go to bed.