Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Elite Tourney?

Ur kidding

Phone has been ringing since Wednesday. Thanks but no thanks.

Anon
What happened coach?

Elite tournament in spring? The elite players are on the fields and courts for most of the spring.

Anon
Elite tournament in spring? The elite players are on the fields and courts for most of the spring.
He wasn’t referring to your town team the double runner dusters 🤣🤣🤣

That’s true elite, the real ones, are taking a break. Your pos team is a joke, but Pat yourself on the back and try to look down your nose.

Anon
Don’t worry it was just the whalers calling they have every players contact info somehow

Anon
Cool story bro
Cool reply bro. Your kid is probably one of the very average kids that water down the teams.

No ones taking a break just going to the real tournamnets where airplanes r needed or training at high levels places. Combines.

Anon
No ones taking a break just going to the real tournamnets where airplanes r needed or training at high levels places. Combines.
Bahahahahahaha....

Hey, Anon
Apr 25, 2021 - 9:30AM

"L"

What Tourney? At least tell us what team your bender is playing for so we can rip you apart.

Not nice to knock tier 1 kids who want to play in a tournament. It’s been a loooong 14 months for them too! Give it a rest!

Anon
Not nice to knock tier 1 kids who want to play in a tournament. It’s been a loooong 14 months for them too! Give it a rest!
Give the kids a rest you assshat

Let me guess...your team crushed the tropics too?

Let's Get Tropical!!!!

I’m just confused. Over the past 5 years more and more tourney are popping up in spring and summer. I’ve always had my kids play in them if his full season coach asked him but I’m seeing the quality go down drastically year by year. Is it watered down? Are the better players not playing? Up in NH this weekend it is just bad to watch.

No, the best players around definitely aren't playing up in NH this weekend. Most were in Stamford CT.

Kids are playing lacrosse not even skating. Will come back next season better than these burned out dusters.

Where where the bruins brick team? Not following the 08 brick teams path!

They’re in Nashville 👍🥅

ANON
No, the best players around definitely aren't playing up in NH this weekend. Most were in Stamford CT.
What was happening in Stamford? My kid and all his teammates were at SoNo Ice house in South Norwalk beating up on kids from that vaunted 07 Elite Islanders team.

please keep this going, this is an awesome and hilarious assembly of try-hards right here

They share each others list. No surprise, I wonder if these Orgs contacted the people they owe money too or new suckers?

My money is on new suckers. You can forget those credits until the suits are filed. States coming down hard on runaway companies. Heard of a treble damages award yesterday. My buddy was owed 400 from a contractor deposit got 1200 awarded. Didn't know that was possible?

Anon
They share each others list. No surprise, I wonder if these Orgs contacted the people they owe money too or new suckers?

My money is on new suckers. You can forget those credits until the suits are filed. States coming down hard on runaway companies. Heard of a treble damages award yesterday. My buddy was owed 400 from a contractor deposit got 1200 awarded. Didn't know that was possible?
Hold the phone. Just heard a a parent tell another parent that they were “eyeing 7 tournaments this off season”. My question is what’s more demanding between the season and the off season? Oh and by the way this parents kid was garbage hahahaha

Anon
Anon

My money is on new suckers. You can forget those credits until the suits are filed. States coming down hard on runaway companies. Heard of a treble damages award yesterday. My buddy was owed 400 from a contractor deposit got 1200 awarded. Didn\'t know that was possible?
Hold the phone. Just heard a a parent tell another parent that they were “eyeing 7 tournaments this off season”. My question is what’s more demanding between the season and the off season? Oh and by the way this parents kid was garbage hahahaha
The dboard is gettin weird. Where the hockey parents at?