Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Coach from the stands

Glad I know zippo about hockey and my only advice is, have fun!

I've seen hand signals from the stands too.

anon
I've seen hand signals from the stands too.
And finger signals at the refs

Anon
You know your a hardo parent when your kid is looking to find you before every shift so you can instruct him lol. Better yet are the parents who actually walk down to the bench so the bender can do some lip reading through the glass hahaha. We even got to see a parent call the assistant coach between periods to give some advice!
I was at a clinic yesterday with my 10 year old and some fully autistic dad was in the stands, HEAVY on the hand signals and walking end to end to give a little advice after every drill. This was just edge work and he still had to have full control from the stands. Guy was a full autobot.

Saw hand signals Monday eve at an edge clinic and almost decided to knock the clown out

Anon
Saw hand signals Monday eve at an edge clinic and almost decided to knock the clown out
He would have beat the bag out of you...mind your own business...skippy...:laughing:

Are we really doing this again.. worry about you and your families dysfunctional atmosphere.

Hey screw the hand signals from the stands where everyone see's your a++ clown. Buy these, The H3, the ultimate tool for a tool !!!!! I love them.

https://youtu.be/JPi35iEvjgE