Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2008 BOSTON JUNIOR EAGLES PROGRAM

I dont know the man, more than likely will never meet the man, but this obvious vendetta or unknown animosity towards this man is disgusting and cowardly. This is a youth hockey board! Give it a rest!

Clearly these threads are being posted by an opposing Coach and/or another individual who despises the Junior Eagles. Maybe the guy is jealous because the farthest his hockey career got was JV at some low level high school like Dighton Rehoborh. On the flip side, the 2 08 Eagles Coaches were All Scholastics at their respective high schools, then went on to Boston College and became Hockey East All Stars. Too bad you were such an ankle bender pal. No reason for you to take it out on others at this stage.

Maybe he's not a fan of Larry David?

Larry David? What the hell does this have to do with the Seinfeld creator ?

No skin in this game, but clearly this man should be in jail and not coaching kids.

BS cops giving good cops a bad name, and getting away with criminal behavior.

Whatever you say OP

Morbid curiosity has me asking, what is the vitriol and animosity aimed at this coach and team? There isn't a week goes by that this team and its coach are brought up in a negative post.

My theory is this. The posts are being made by some ankle bender who never made his public high school varsity team. Hates the 08 Eagles because their 2 coaches were both Hockey East All Stars, and one of them even played at the AHL level.

In that case, he must hate anyone with any sort of athleticism and accomplishment. The nitwits hate list must be long and distinguished, unlike his JBar.