email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New England Sports Village?

Anon
It has to be management and funding because the concept is spot on.

I am in for 250k. Anyone else? All we need is about 100 investors. I could get 10 more myself with the right package and plan.

In my query, I did hear the 139 acres is not easily developable because it sits on solid granite, among other things, true?
Yes...the whole side of town up there is ledge...blasting and hauling it away costs fortune...

Will RR still be the GM in a few months.. Will the Hitmen have to go back to RI🤔

Ice man
Will RR still be the GM in a few months.. Will the Hitmen have to go back to RI🤔
If the Hitmen went back to RI would anyone notice?

Anyone who was around from inception, even as a bystander, knew this was doomed. Trust me. The only people who bought in was the few that JF rounded up to invest their dough so his kid would have a place to play, close by his home and he would have a place to work and the locals who now had a shiny new rink close by. Go read the threads from when it started as a concept, everything in that thread has proven true.

The design was a failure.

The construction was a failure.

The original GC who left and cut the power was a mess with the lawsuits involved was a failure.

The concept was a great one, too bad the motivation for it and the fact that it was others people money and so poorly managed resulted in what they have now.

That place probably only becomes profitable if someone buys the land and builds houses and knocks the rink down. Such a shame.

But give dummies other peoples money and you will get dumb things as a result.

Thanks current rink manger thanks for running the rink into the ground.

Don't know how RR survive this. What a disaster the rink has been. Just rent the ice dude. Stop acting like your doing us a favor by letting us come to your castle. Its just another rink.

Jesus ✝️

The Hitmen group must not be happy about this entire thing. Seems like they put everything into RR and NESV which isn’t looking to good right now to work out. I’m sure they will be looking to head back to RI very shortly. Program seemed to be better before it went to NESV. To bad because they are good guys and had something good going for them.

I dont see the Hitmen scurrying back to RI, The Saints bought all the ice up where they Hitmen were.

Another org going the way of the dodo?