Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MFF U14

Heard the 08 got revamped

Anon
anon
What is MFF the acronym for? I thought Minuteman Flames at first, but that would not make sense.
Mid Fairfield , your kid must play E9.
MFF couldn't hang in E9. Everyone knows that

That’s one of the most ignorant statements ever made on the forum.

Look at your the teams MFF played last year. MFF won’t waste the time to play E9 teams this year.

The highest MHR ranked E9 they played last year was BA and they beat them 5-1, although word is that the shots on net were 50-5.

Statements like that show your true lack of understanding of the game.

Anon
That’s one of the most ignorant statements ever made on the forum.

Look at your the teams MFF played last year. MFF won’t waste the time to play E9 teams this year.

The highest MHR ranked E9 they played last year was BA and they beat them 5-1, although word is that the shots on net were 50-5.

Statements like that show your true lack of understanding of the game.

Chill MFF dad. E9 dude was clearly joking. Geez.

Anon
anon
What is MFF the acronym for? I thought Minuteman Flames at first, but that would not make sense.
Mid Fairfield , your kid must play E9.
Fairfield is one word. Why would you dumba$$'s use MFF with two F's.

Mid-Fairfield Rangers use "MFR".

MFF will lose to MMF and Wizards this year. Top kids left just fillers now.

Anon
Flames best D ( probably best overall player) is now playing for MFR. top player from CJH is now playing for MFR. there is zero filler on this team except for the coaches kid.

And these kids won’t be playing in the Fed next year. All independent baby, get those private jets fueled up and ready to go.

Anon
Anon
Flames best D ( probably best overall player) is now playing for MFR. top player from CJH is now playing for MFR. there is zero filler on this team except for the coaches kid.

And these kids won’t be playing in the Fed next year. All independent baby, get those private jets fueled up and ready to go.
Yeah keep telling yourself that flames dad.

Anon
Anon

Give me a break on this "Flames best D" and "probably best overall player" line of crap. Compared to what? That entire team, including the flames best D got torched every game against the top team in their 07E league. Hopefully MFF teaches him gap control, taking good angles, backwards skating and eliminating the egregious leg check each game. Thanks for the endorsement dad...glad my kids not playing with flames best d anymore. Good lord.

Flames best D!
Anon
Anon

Give me a break on this "Flames best D" and "probably best overall player" line of crap. Compared to what? That entire team, including the flames best D got torched every game against the top team in their 07E league. Hopefully MFF teaches him gap control, taking good angles, backwards skating and eliminating the egregious leg check each game. Thanks for the endorsement dad...glad my kids not playing with flames best d anymore. Good lord.
Have fun with Rifles and Pope CW. Once a tool , always a tool. You know who from the Huskies says hi. Hopes to see you around the rink soon.