The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: what happened to the liberal thread?

Anon
It was lame as **** and full of Republican puss1es
Jewish Space lasers zapped it from the d board...:joy:

Cancel culture.

Some woke brainwashed liberal’s feeling got hurt and reported it !

Anon
Cancel culture.

Given how butt hurt the anti vaxer faction was, I highly doubt it

Its called censorship by the politically the correct. Be careful what you post, you could be next.

What difference does the opinions of the "anti vaxer" maker to you? If your vaccinated you shouldn't have to worry about anyone else right? What happened to Follow the science? Or is that only until it goes against your need to control everyone that may have a different opinion than you?

Anon
What difference does the opinions of the "anti vaxer" maker to you? If your vaccinated you shouldn't have to worry about anyone else right? What happened to Follow the science? Or is that only until it goes against your need to control everyone that may have a different opinion than you?
thanks for confirming how ******* dumb you are.

anon
Anon
thanks for confirming how ******* dumb you are.
You people think it's helps to drive alone in a car with as mask on but we're the dumb ones. Got it!

Anon
Anon
Cancel culture.

My body...My choice !

oh wait that is the liberal chant

but...only when it suits them.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Cancel culture.

My body...My choice !

oh wait that is the liberal chant

but...only when it suits them.
Did I ever say it is not your choice. It is just not a consequence free world. You make a choice and now there are possibly consequences but you are upset about it.

All the truck driving Patriots that were so afraid of the vaccine shot the post down with their muskets

Liberals got mad and erased the thread because it shed light on what’s coming this fall. Get ready coaches and players. Everyone is getting the jab or your not playing or coaching.

Anon
Liberals got mad and erased the thread because it shed light on what’s coming this fall. Get ready coaches and players. Everyone is getting the jab or your not playing or coaching.
I think you are misunderstanding the situation. Liberals as you call them are in favor of vaccines mostly and at this point propably had at least their first shot. So why would they be mad. Why would I be unhappy if the "not wearing masks is a constitutional right" conspiracy theory crowd is not allowed in a rink. It actually sounds like heaven to me.

Put your double mask back on you moron. If you believe the science why are you still double masking after you got the vax. Libtard.

Anon
Anon
I think you are misunderstanding the situation. Liberals as you call them are in favor of vaccines mostly and at this point propably had at least their first shot. So why would they be mad. Why would I be unhappy if the "not wearing masks is a constitutional right" conspiracy theory crowd is not allowed in a rink. It actually sounds like heaven to me.

Because, they think that the refusal of people to get the vaccine is what is holding everything up from its return to "normal" which that is what they are being told.

democrats will never let go of their new found power.

Qanon
Anon
Anon

Because, they think that the refusal of people to get the vaccine is what is holding everything up from its return to "normal" which that is what they are being told.
That’s exactly what’s holding it off. Also please tell me how the crowd that yells “99.99 survival rate!!!” (Which btw is wrong), is acting like little scared pussies when faced with getting a vaccine?

Just stop being a little whiny ***** and get vaccinated. Or don’t. Then don’t go to any Bruins game. Fine with me. But stop waving this “but my freedom” bullsh*t in my face. Because you are so hypocritical wearing a seat belt and do all the other little conforming things that you do in a functioning society without even thinking about it.

anon
Qanon
Anon
Anon
I think you are misunderstanding the situation. Liberals as you call them are in favor of vaccines mostly and at this point propably had at least their first shot. So why would they be mad. Why would I be unhappy if the \"not wearing masks is a constitutional right\" conspiracy theory crowd is not allowed in a rink. It actually sounds like heaven to me.

That’s exactly what’s holding it off. Also please tell me how the crowd that yells “99.99 survival rate!!!” (Which btw is wrong), is acting like little scared pussies when faced with getting a vaccine?

Just stop being a little whiny ***** and get vaccinated. Or don’t. Then don’t go to any Bruins game. Fine with me. But stop waving this “but my freedom” bullsh*t in my face. Because you are so hypocritical wearing a seat belt and do all the other little conforming things that you do in a functioning society without even thinking about it.
Then people need to stop yelling at people to get vaccinated you hypocrites. In fact, just go sit somewhere and be quiet if you are going to compare a seatbelt with getting this vaccine.

Also, thanks for making our point and exposing what is happening to the world. You keep doing all "the other little conforming thigs you do in a functioning society without thinking about it"

I prefer to have my own thoughts you sheep !

Anon
anon
Qanon
Anon
Anon
I think you are misunderstanding the situation. Liberals as you call them are in favor of vaccines mostly and at this point propably had at least their first shot. So why would they be mad. Why would I be unhappy if the \"not wearing masks is a constitutional right\" conspiracy theory crowd is not allowed in a rink. It actually sounds like heaven to me.

Then people need to stop yelling at people to get vaccinated you hypocrites. In fact, just go sit somewhere and be quiet if you are going to compare a seatbelt with getting this vaccine.

Also, thanks for making our point and exposing what is happening to the world. You keep doing all "the other little conforming thigs you do in a functioning society without thinking about it"

I prefer to have my own thoughts you sheep !
you are hilarious. simple question - do you use/own a cell phone? It is hilarious to me that a vaccine is the hill you are willing to die on when the real government overreach is staring you in the face with so many other things.

And don't give me the BS about thinking for yourself. You are simply regurgitating talking points that someone else has put in your head. you have no original thought, other than yelling at people to be quiet, because that so much easier than having an intellectually honest discussion...

Gotta love the "intellectual" libtards. So high and mighty are they.

anon
Gotta love the "intellectual" libtards. So high and mighty are they.
Other than being butthurt about big words, do you have anything else to contribute? Still waiting for a coherent argument from anyone...

Your right, everyone should stop trying to think for themselves and decide. Just get in line like all the other sheep libtards.

anon
Your right, everyone should stop trying to think for themselves and decide. Just get in line like all the other sheep libtards.
Has this line ever worked? Has anyone that doesn’t think like you ever taking you seriously when you used that line. Or do you really think that this will upset me?

I can't wait for my bender to run your lousy duster into the boards this fall. You'll be screaming for a penalty. Haha

Anon
I can't wait for my bender to run your lousy duster into the boards this fall. You'll be screaming for a penalty. Haha
Sounds good. Let me know what half season team your kid is on so we can make that happen

Anon
anon
Has this line ever worked? Has anyone that doesn’t think like you ever taking you seriously when you used that line. Or do you really think that this will upset me?
Says the guy whose correlation in defense was that we use a cellphone and a seatbelt so why would we not take an untested vaccine. Makes sense.

Anon
Anon
anon
Says the guy whose correlation in defense was that we use a cellphone and a seatbelt so why would we not take an untested vaccine. Makes sense.
at least I make an argument and don't keep repeating "sheep, sheep"

going back too my arguments - you are missing he point. the whole complaint was that you would not be allowed to play/coach/in a rink if you don't get vaccinated. and people said the government interferes with their freedoms. My argument is, you have the choice. I have done my research, weighed my risk to me and my family and decided that I am ok with getting vaccinated. If you are, not that is fine-ish. Even though your freedom of choice still means that others might have to continue to wear masks, something I was looking forward to having to do anymore. But as things are, you don't get vaccinated your immediate consequences might be not being able to attend hockey games.

The seatbelt argument is an analogy albeit weak I admit that government expects you to do certain things and no-one yells "but my freedom". and almost everyone does these things without thinking about it. But wearing a mask is this big ******* deal.

The cellphone argument is directed at people who complain about government overreach and control. Again, I find it hilarious that a vaccine is what triggers this, but that your physical movement is available to the government at all time, that they can access your cellphone records, your texts even when you delete them are of very little concern to you. The latter to me is far more egregious.

If your only argument is that the vaccine is too risky for you, and all of the above conspiracy crap doesn't apply - fair enough. But again, schools have vaccinations requirement already. For years there was a hypothesis out there that MMR vaccine and autism are linked. But most states are and have been requiring MMR as a vaccine in order to attend school.

Solid points RE cell phones and government overreach but I would like to point out that the MMR vaccine wasn't rushed out as quickly at these vaccines were. People have every right to be skeptical about the long term side affects of the covid 19 vaccines especially if you're a woman planning on having children. I think most people that aren't getting the vaccine are more concerned about the the health issues than they are of Uncle Sam violating our rights.

You are just stupid. The mRNA vaccines have been out since the 90s. What long term affects are you looking for Mr Skeptic? You want to compare a live attenuated vaccine (MMR) with a mRNA spike protein vaccine? Read a ******* science article or journal as opposed to Fox news you stupid ****.

anon
You are just stupid. The mRNA vaccines have been out since the 90s. What long term affects are you looking for Mr Skeptic? You want to compare a live attenuated vaccine (MMR) with a mRNA spike protein vaccine? Read a ******* science article or journal as opposed to Fox news you stupid ****.
Yeah, Zantac had been around for 40 years too. Whats your point ?

Again just shows how ******* dumb you are. NDMA the "horrible" chemical in Zantac is found in higher concentrations in 4 of the most popular BP medications ( not taken off the market) and is found in the same amounts on most mass grown vegetables. Maybe read as opposed to the university of google.

The Covid vaccines have Emergency use Only Authorization! After a 100 million vaccines administered, you would think the Government would fully authorize it. Why do you think they haven't fully signed off on it yet? Maybe the government wants to be able to cover its ass. Blood clots and infertility side effect cases showing up more and more. Pathetic to hear children will be required to vaccinate in order to go back to school in the fall or play sports. Require it for older populations, but not children who have about 0 percent mortality rate. So stupid. Don't get kids vaccinated!

Thanks. Chance of a blood clot from Covid vaccine- 3 out of 1.47 million. Better chance of being struck by lightening.
Anything else Dr expert?

Well hell, might as well stop the MMR and DTP and the rest while we are at it. Thanks Jenny Mac. Now back under your rock

All demoncrats just want to control everything. It's not enough that they get their vaccine that will save the world from sure destruction. They insist other people get it. Liberals cannot leave anyone alone. Always forcing issues on other people.

The argument from the Einstein above has been there is danger to getting the vaccine or it may cause this or that. If you dont want the ******* vaccine then dont get it. Stop ******** about schools or rinks requiring it. You cant have it both ways. You want your kid to go to school then they need their childhood shots. Now some rinks and schools and going to require a covid vaccine. If you dont want to get it then dont but stop ******** on an anon forum about your rights. You have a choice to make. Just like all the guys at the rink telling me they wont put up with any company catering to the libs but they have their Nikes on are drinking their starbucks and talking on their I-Phone. Head home and throw on the NFL. All talk.

anon
The argument from the Einstein above has been there is danger to getting the vaccine or it may cause this or that. If you dont want the ******* vaccine then dont get it. Stop ******** about schools or rinks requiring it. You cant have it both ways. You want your kid to go to school then they need their childhood shots. Now some rinks and schools and going to require a covid vaccine. If you dont want to get it then dont but stop ******** on an anon forum about your rights. You have a choice to make. Just like all the guys at the rink telling me they wont put up with any company catering to the libs but they have their Nikes on are drinking their starbucks and talking on their I-Phone. Head home and throw on the NFL. All talk.
You are insufferable. Bet your wife thinks you are fun to be around.

You do what you think is right and I’ll do what I think is right.

Don’t tell me what I can’t do as a result of consequences for not doing what others want me to do. While I understand your argument I am not someone who is asking for anything.

That’s the problem with people now. I will wear my seatbelt when I feel the need. I don’t need someone telling me that I have to wear it 100 percent of the time and how horrible of a person i am for not wearing it. I am an adult and am aware of the consequences.

But. When I tell my kids coaches he isn’t playing because he isn’t vaccinated watch how quick a religious waiver or some other way out is figured out to get him to play. Trust me.

My kid has missed zero hockey since last February.

Yes, Please tell us how tough you are and how you are going to bend those rules or not play the ****ty hockey your bender plays. Run right out and get that exemption because you are too much of a ***** to go get a vaccine. Bet you were the same guy telling us how you werent going to play with a mask either. The stupidity is astounding on here. Good news is no one cares and your kid will be playing beer league like everyone else in a few years.

anon
Yes, Please tell us how tough you are and how you are going to bend those rules or not play the ****ty hockey your bender plays. Run right out and get that exemption because you are too much of a ***** to go get a vaccine. Bet you were the same guy telling us how you werent going to play with a mask either. The stupidity is astounding on here. Good news is no one cares and your kid will be playing beer league like everyone else in a few years.
No one cares ?

You have responded to ten posts on an anonymous board !

Once again. You are wrong. No issue with my kid wearing a mask. Minimal risk for a high reward.

I’m not convinced the vaccine risk is worth the reward. Not a big deal. I can think for myself.

I love how smart you think you are and have now been relegated to saying;

“You are stupid and your kid will be in beer league”

Once again proving that you can’t have a discussion or disagree with your type.

Keep telling us how smart you are and then follow that up with your completely irrelevant comparisons and responses.

Most accurate thing you have posted yet is my kid will be playing beer league. I’m sure he will be. As soon as he is done with college hockey you dunce.

Anon
anon
No one cares ?

Once again. You are wrong. No issue with my kid wearing a mask. Minimal risk for a high reward.

I’m not convinced the vaccine risk is worth the reward. Not a big deal. I can think for myself.

Keep telling us how smart you are and then follow that up with your completely irrelevant comparisons and responses.

Most accurate thing you have posted yet is my kid will be playing beer league. I’m sure he will be. As soon as he is done with college hockey you dunce.
You realize this is multiple people, right?

anon
Anon
anon
No one cares ?

No. It isn’t. Guy mentions his previous post with each new post.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
No one cares ?

No. It isn’t. Guy mentions his previous post with each new post.
yes it is. I'm OP and replied to multiple but was out yesterday all day until my post at 10pm. believe it or not there are multiple people on here that have opinions similar to mine.

"As soon as he is done college hockey you dunce"

I haven't posted yet but you are calling the guy out for not being able to have a conversation and ending with name calling in his post.

Pot meet Kettle.

You have some decisions to make. Mine plays college hockey and the entire team had to get vaccinated.

If you don't want the vaccine, that's fine...your choice.

If a privately owned entity such as a rink or organization doesn't want your business unless you have the vaccine, that's fine...their choice.

If your hockey club or league doesn't require the vaccine, that's fine...their choice., and they will play other teams and leagues with similar policies.

If another club or league requires the vaccine that's fine...their choice, and they will play other teams and leagues with similar policies.

You choose what's best for your kid and who to give your money to. A business decides what's best for them and who they want their money from. No freedoms are taken.