Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Parity EHF

The whole league is BS. Owners decided what they want and you just write checks.

The rules are posted online so there is finally no secret. If a team met the minimum game requirements (vary by state) and had an 80% win rate they got an automatic bid. The part I can't seem to understand is why it takes so long for the schedules to come out. The league required programs to declare teams for platinum almost a month ago and just last week the league sent program directors the brackets for each age. I know our coach has a list of our opponents for parity but no schedule or order of teams we are playing. I can only speak for the 2010 age group but there are just 13 teams going for what will be 9 spots since there is one automatic bid at this age.

Anon
The rules are posted online so there is finally no secret. If a team met the minimum game requirements (vary by state) and had an 80% win rate they got an automatic bid. The part I can't seem to understand is why it takes so long for the schedules to come out. The league required programs to declare teams for platinum almost a month ago and just last week the league sent program directors the brackets for each age. I know our coach has a list of our opponents for parity but no schedule or order of teams we are playing. I can only speak for the 2010 age group but there are just 13 teams going for what will be 9 spots since there is one automatic bid at this age.
Can you share the list of teams you are playing?

My son's team drew Top Gun, Bulldogs, Northstars & Breakers.

Ice man
Is it true some teams are guaranteed a spot in the Platinum and upper gold without playing in a few weeks.

Thats B.S.
Imagine being concerned about what teams are in the second and third division of a league. EHF parents love to embarrass themselves.

Anon
Ice man
Is it true some teams are guaranteed a spot in the Platinum and upper gold without playing in a few weeks.

Thats B.S.
Imagine being concerned about what teams are in the second and third division of a league. EHF parents love to embarrass themselves.
Platinum = E9
Gold = Town

Daddy
Anon
Ice man

Thats B.S.
Platinum = E9
Gold = Town
Platinum > E9
Gold Up = Good Town
Gold Low = Normal Town

Anon
Daddy
Anon
Ice man

Thats B.S.
Platinum = E9
Gold = Town
Platinum > E9
Gold Up = Good Town
Gold Low = Normal Town
Where's the schedule

There is two more levels being added. Bronze and crypto this is for 2022

Here is the auto bid list for parity. This includes teams that received auto bid into upper gold but will have to play for platinum if they want it

PLATINUM- 2020-2021 Regular Season
13 MITE MINOR- 2020-2021 Regular Season
TEAM
 Team Merrimack (East)

12 MITE MAJOR- 2020-2021 Regular Season
TEAM
 Team Boston

11 SQUIRT MINOR- 2020-2021 Regular Season
TEAM
 Bridgewater Bandits

10 SQUIRT MAJOR- 2020-2021 Regular Season
TEAM
 Boston Jr. Eagles

GOLD (UPPER)- 2020 - 2021 Regular Season
12 MITE MAJOR- 2020 - 2021 Regular Season
TEAM
 Little Stars

11 SQUIRT MINOR- 2020 - 2021 Regular Season
TEAM
 Greater Boston Vipers
 Boston Jr. Eagles

10 SQUIRT MAJOR- 2020 - 2021 Regular Season
TEAM
 Bay State Breakers (N)
 NorthStars Hockey Club

09 PEE WEE MINOR- 2020 - 2021 Regular Season
TEAM
 South Shore Kings

Hey ABC, you seem to know a lot. What's the deal with U14?

Anon
Hey ABC, you seem to know a lot. What's the deal with U14?
Being placed by the tier 1 committee in June. They are accepting requests but have yet to even state how many divisions there will be. Sounds like maybe just 2 divisions with up to 18 teams but could be 3 divisions if more organizations commit.