The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Schedule

What orgs have given out practice schedules for PRE-parity practices?

When is the EHF going to release the schedule for parity?

When do orgs usually give out their regular season practice schedule?

Re: Schedule

I know some orgs that just continued practices 1x week since season ended and others that started back again in the last couple weeks. You should probably reach out to your org and figure that part out sooner than later...

Anon
I know some orgs that just continued practices 1x week since season ended and others that started back again in the last couple weeks. You should probably reach out to your org and figure that part out sooner than later...
Summer growth spurt baby....

Don't get me wrong, it’s for parity prep and not always attended due to conflicts with spring sports....sucks the league had to extend the season 2-1/2 months....we can roll right into summer camps after parity. OP, regular season should be starting up again once the last summer camp is done.

What league does this parity?

Anon
What league does this parity?
Go back to town if you don't know about parity.

EHF COACH
What orgs have given out practice schedules for PRE-parity practices?

When is the EHF going to release the schedule for parity?

When do orgs usually give out their regular season practice schedule?
I have been coaching in the league for 7 seasons, about to start #8. The parity schedule will come out about 10 days prior to the start of parity. As a coach you need to bust your directors balls for parity practice ice. Our organization typically offered 1 practice prior to April parity so this year is completely different. The season practice schedule, through Thanksgiving, comes out in early August. The schedule will adjust once high school and college hockey start, if your arena is part of that world.

Good luck

No practices for parity yet

EHF parity schedule should have come out by now but they are slow

My org gives out season practice schedule this month!