The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PeeWee Alternate Openings

Anybody know of any PeeWee teams looking o pick up an alternate, or have FT openings?

Re: PeeWee Alternate Openings

As long as he's an elite ehf player on a top 3 team, he's more than welcome to come to ours.

Pro tip - find the coach's name of a team you might be interested in alternating for and....wait for it......contact him.

Have you checked with your local town programs?

That can't be a real post?

Check out the lower teams at most select programs. They are always looking to back fill their teams.

Good luck

This isn't always true. It truly depends on the specific program. I like the suggestion about town programs. More ice time and less $$$$$$

Not true. How many town programs have a lot of ice to offer? Any on the south shore?

There are a lot, give it a look. It's not too hard to find town programs for each specific town and ask what their offerings are at this point. Most are happy to take whoever they can find.

Anon
Anybody know of any PeeWee teams looking o pick up an alternate, or have FT openings?
Look west of Boston

Anymore specifics other then west on Boston?

sorta tough to narrow that down.

ANON
Anymore specifics other then west on Boston?

sorta tough to narrow that down.
There are going to be openings all over the place for select or town. You just need to make sure you reach out to every place you are willing to drive at this point and let them know your situation. Some may even offer a discount on the normal price for that position.

What teams?

Name one you know about because I don't know any.

anon
What teams?

Name one you know about because I don't know any.
What, telling you to call every team, club and town, west of Boston isn’t helpful? A lot of towns don’t take non-residents.