Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DBOARD WRATH and HATRED

Is it time to bring back B-Rizzy to lighten the mood a little? His many fans have been calling for him to come out of retirement.
The autistic cop hater guy has to go or his unemployment needs to be pulled.

Peanut Butter Falcon
Is it time to bring back B-Rizzy to lighten the mood a little? His many fans have been calling for him to come out of retirement.
The autistic cop hater guy has to go or his unemployment needs to be pulled.
Bedtime r tard

anon
I see that the wrath and hatred here has not changed at all over the years.

First, I see people are still going after a woman who tragically lost a son, Cap A. That is outright wrong,

Second, a current first responder (Boston Police Officer) and former Boston Globe Player of the Year and Hockey East All Star has been dragged through the mud for the last several months here. He is a top notch Law Endorcement officer and him and his family do not deserve the hatred he is getting here.
Sad but no one would say she didn't bring it upon herself with about a decade of lecturing and talking down to everyone and anyone. Sad but karma has a way

anon
anon

First, I see people are still going after a woman who tragically lost a son, Cap A. That is outright wrong,

Second, a current first responder (Boston Police Officer) and former Boston Globe Player of the Year and Hockey East All Star has been dragged through the mud for the last several months here. He is a top notch Law Endorcement officer and him and his family do not deserve the hatred he is getting here.
Sad but no one would say she didn't bring it upon herself with about a decade of lecturing and talking down to everyone and anyone. Sad but karma has a way
If you think that pig cap a is the only one who had a tragedy happen to her since she’s been here you’re dumber than her

anon

Couldn’t agree more.

Well with the exception of the “top notch law enforcement officer”.

He most certainly is not.

Either way. His family doesn’t deserve to be targeted.

anon

"Top notch law enforcement...?" who is your audience for this crap?

anon

“Top notch police officer”.

He raped a woman.

I heard he just tried to cop a feel.....

He was one of the Boston officers who took Aaron Hernandez into custody.

Nope, not at all. He was one of the officers who responded to the July 2012 murders in which Hernandez was allegedly involved.

He is one of the cops who are scumbags and give a bad name. Imagine thinning saying his hockey background or the fact that he has a family precludes him from being a decent human being. The phenomenon of the 5 figure - low 6 figure republican is hilarious. Biggest peasant puppets of our lifetime.

He was one of the fiercest competitors I ever saw at Boston College. Would go into a corner with anybody. I would compare him to a Brendan Walsh type of player (also a Dot kid) but McHale was more talented.

I know. I still can't believe the Boston Police allowed him back on the force.

Since we can’t make fun of cap a and you want to clean history and pretend she’s a good person, can we talk about assistant cap b?

Oh, So I am a $&@#% snowflake because I am sticking up for a First Responder, who puts their life on the line for others?
UNBELIEVABLE

anon
Oh, So I am a $&@#% snowflake because I am sticking up for a First Responder, who puts their life on the line for others?
UNBELIEVABLE
You spelled racist wrong, snowflake. Bloods and crips put their lives on the line while simultaneously committing crimes, too.

Anon
anon
UNBELIEVABLE
You spelled racist wrong, snowflake. Bloods and crips put their lives on the line while simultaneously committing crimes, too.
Spelled rapist wrong. Apparently even autocorrect wants to always play the race card.