The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Super sixty

Son going to super 60 tomorrow. anyone been? thoughts? advice? is it good to meet the hs coaches? are there other showcases that are better?

Re: Super sixty

You mean Sixty HD at Exeter? My kid will be there too. Looks like a good turnout.

You guys should meet up and tap helmets.

You guys should meet up and tap helmets.

It’s an eagle party. Those 08 eagles. Do they leave that area? Those twin coaches. Good luck boys

Yes the one in Exeter. What is the deal w the 08 Eagles coaches. One is a cop caught on video saying something not becoming and what is the deal w the other one?

There are others that are better but if you havent gotten the call, dont bother, they are booked out.

Good first day of hockey

School out? Don't let that get in the way...

miss approx 6 days per year for hockey. school does not care. it is a private school and it has been in person since sept

Anon
Good first day of hockey
The 08 group was a cute little group made up of E9 kids, Tier 1 kids and Fed Elite kids. Wouldn't call it that great

anon
Anon
Good first day of hockey
The 08 group was a cute little group made up of E9 kids, Tier 1 kids and Fed Elite kids. Wouldn't call it that great
Sorry you spent so much

anon
Anon
Good first day of hockey
Were you expecting something different?

I thought it was really good hockey. lots of terriers, eagles, ct, ny, pa kids

Anon
Good first day of hockey
Another good day of hockey. Kids are having a blast.

anon
Son going to super 60 tomorrow. anyone been? thoughts? advice? is it good to meet the hs coaches? are there other showcases that are better?
Not great. We went since it was free but you see probably 40 percent small dicked dads who are on cloud 9 as their kid has never belonged and now they somehow get to pretend. I wish they’d make it expensive so they couldn’t afford to go to fantasy camp for a weekend.

Your kid went for free? Nice my kid had to pay and he is in fed elite top team. congrats

anon
Your kid went for free? Nice my kid had to pay and he is in fed elite top team. congrats
We’re probably on the same team. They can’t sell it as a top event without my kid so we went for free so they can milk losers like you and make you feel like you are more than just along for the ride.

Anon
anon
Not great. We went since it was free but you see probably 40 percent small dicked dads who are on cloud 9 as their kid has never belonged and now they somehow get to pretend. I wish they’d make it expensive so they couldn’t afford to go to fantasy camp for a weekend.
Can’t believe you spent your day sizing dad d**ks

how do you know the size of their dicks or what they were thinking when they were there?

anon
how do you know the size of their dicks or what they were thinking when they were there?
Get them hammered at the bar and then peep them in the bathroom when they have to take a leak of course.....

Anon
Anon
anon
Can’t believe you spent your day sizing dad d**ks
I didn’t but when your wife wants to feel something she calls me and vents about her loser husband afterwards.

Couldn't tell the difference between the so called Fed stars and the E9, tier 1 also rans. What's up with that?

Well you probably didn't know who was who. if you saw eagles pants it could have been tier 1 or elite. I saw some great players and some good players and weaker players. It was a range. Still good skills sessions and good games. My son had fun and met a bunch of new kids from other teams. There are good skills sessions and he's improving as a player. We had a nice lunch together and had a great day overall. I hope today is just as good.

How many MFF 08 boys were there. Oh zero. Rolleagles

Anonymous
Why do numbskulls put "roll" in front of mascots that don't roll? I can understand the Crimson Tide doing it because, you know, a tide rolls in. I can understand Purdue doing it too because trains roll down a track. But birds don't roll, dum-dums!

Anonymous
True - they are at the Prep Cup getting ready to take on the 08 Maine Ice Dogs.

Anon
Couldn't tell the difference between the so called Fed stars and the E9, tier 1 also rans. What's up with that?
Right? There are good players in a lot of different places if you know where to look. But don’t tell the parents paying top dollar just to jump teams every year.

You must need glasses then.

I thought the event was neat-o subscribe to get my thoughts !

You won’t see the cream until the July/August events. Those signed up for the referenced events are having fun at the tournies, playing some ball, roller blading or maybe Lacrosse. Some might be working out or doing their home skills etc. if they are not, it will be evident come showtime.

Ascout
You won’t see the cream until the July/August events. Those signed up for the referenced events are having fun at the tournies, playing some ball, roller blading or maybe Lacrosse. Some might be working out or doing their home skills etc. if they are not, it will be evident come showtime.
Go back to bed dummy...