Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: USHL Development Camp

It is invite only. If you would like a jump start and a good look from ushl coaches it’s perfect. If he’s 07 draft eligible in 2 years. I believe this is more open than the one for 06’s so why not make a good impression and get the invite next year.

you will recognize the names the same names that have been on radars.. it will be a positive event to attend. everything is invite only even winter teams at this point.. roll eagles

Anon
It is invite only. If you would like a jump start and a good look from ushl coaches it’s perfect. If he’s 07 draft eligible in 2 years. I believe this is more open than the one for 06’s so why not make a good impression and get the invite next year.
Fill out the form on the USHL website, you'll get "invited". Check out the 06 teams group, over 200+ kids going and many of them from AA or unknown teams. Only a few NE kids actually going as they don't leave home at 16 to go play hockey in Iowa. You won't be making any kind of impression other than saying your kid went. Everyone is free to do what they want but there is nothing special about this.

You pay for these full season teams hoping scouts are there. Your bender gets invited to an event that has scouts its a waste of time and money. Just go to Lobster Fest this weekend and enjoy yourself.

Curious Jorge
We received an "invite only" email to this camp in Greenbay in July.

Is this a legit invite or did this email go out to everyone? If anyone has attended in the past and could provide some feedback that would be greatly appreciated.

For context, my son is a pretty strong 07 that plays on a middle of the pack AAA team.
It’s invite only to a point. Since many of the best can refuse to pay for these types of things, then mailing lists and fillers come into play. Everyone who blindly says anyone can sign up is for sure the parent of a third tier player who has no chance of seeing special teams on their mediocre AAA team, let alone playing junior hockey - cool defense mechanism, bro