Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Super sixty

Anonymous
How many MFF 08 boys were there. Oh zero. Rolleagles
Why do numbskulls put "roll" in front of mascots that don't roll? I can understand the Crimson Tide doing it because, you know, a tide rolls in. I can understand Purdue doing it too because trains roll down a track. But birds don't roll, dum-dums!

Anonymous
How many MFF 08 boys were there. Oh zero. Rolleagles
True - they are at the Prep Cup getting ready to take on the 08 Maine Ice Dogs.

Anon
Couldn't tell the difference between the so called Fed stars and the E9, tier 1 also rans. What's up with that?
Right? There are good players in a lot of different places if you know where to look. But don’t tell the parents paying top dollar just to jump teams every year.

You must need glasses then.

I thought the event was neat-o subscribe to get my thoughts !

You won’t see the cream until the July/August events. Those signed up for the referenced events are having fun at the tournies, playing some ball, roller blading or maybe Lacrosse. Some might be working out or doing their home skills etc. if they are not, it will be evident come showtime.

Ascout
You won’t see the cream until the July/August events. Those signed up for the referenced events are having fun at the tournies, playing some ball, roller blading or maybe Lacrosse. Some might be working out or doing their home skills etc. if they are not, it will be evident come showtime.
Go back to bed dummy...