Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tournaments

When will they learn. Nothing matters until they are 15. Like what is the war at well and who is even there

It’s gross. Parents don’t want their kid falling behind. They think that it’s a steady climb up with development and every time their kid hits the ice it’s a step up. They couldnt be more wrong

Anonymous
Somebody could start a tournament and call it The Stupidest Parents Tournament. Guarantee the tournament would fill up and parents/ kids would be walking around with the T-shirt’s on.
Sounds like a great weekend post the link.

Anonymous
Somebody could start a tournament and call it The Stupidest Parents Tournament. Guarantee the tournament would fill up and parents/ kids would be walking around with the T-shirt’s on.
I get it how I live so why you judge me for it? Ya Jesus piece nice mines just flooded more. You ever sold a hunnid p’s in a week? Can tell you a ****** by the company ya keep .... cap unit ... cCcCcCcCcCcC unit

Or it could just be that a kid likes to play hockey you douche bag

My kid is at a low end tournament this weekend and having a blast. Constant smiles that you can’t put a price on. If you call something a money grab then you are a loser with an opinion. It’s all an investment in your kids. It’s all about picking the most efficient investments if money is an issue. If it’s not then let your kids play if they want to. My 10 year old will skate 365 days a year if I let her. Am I supposed to discourage that and say no you are taking a few months off to play tennis? Come on man.

5Skin
My kid is at a low end tournament this weekend and having a blast. Constant smiles that you can’t put a price on. If you call something a money grab then you are a loser with an opinion. It’s all an investment in your kids. It’s all about picking the most efficient investments if money is an issue. If it’s not then let your kids play if they want to. My 10 year old will skate 365 days a year if I let her. Am I supposed to discourage that and say no you are taking a few months off to play tennis? Come on man.
Yes, actually you are. It's called parenting.

We specifically block time in the summer when we will stay out of the rink at all costs. My kids want to skate every day too but if they do then they'll never catch any fish or air on their mountain bikes. Taking breaks while still staying active is important.

5Skin
That’s because you’re a low end family and it started when you married a low end wife, then bought a low end house. You’ve taught your kid to be a peasant. Congrats.

5Skin
You clearly do not understand the definition of an investment versus discretionary spending. You should be in government. You see an investment, delivers a return over and above your initial outlay(investment) as well as the return of your principle. What you've done is spend some retained earnings to receive some perceived intrinsic value in return such as a dinner out, concert or vacation.

You have not made an investment. You have spent to receive something(namely your kids smiles) that you believe are equal in weight to the "investment" of around $200 that you've made for 4 hours of hockey. To have invested, you would have had to left the tournament with let's say $400 for your $200 "investment" inclusive of the smiles and a t-shirt. That would have been an investment.

A NON
5Skin
You clearly do not understand the definition of an investment versus discretionary spending. You should be in government. You see an investment, delivers a return over and above your initial outlay(investment) as well as the return of your principle. What you've done is spend some retained earnings to receive some perceived intrinsic value in return such as a dinner out, concert or vacation.

You have not made an investment. You have spent to receive something(namely your kids smiles) that you believe are equal in weight to the "investment" of around $200 that you've made for 4 hours of hockey. To have invested, you would have had to left the tournament with let's say $400 for your $200 "investment" inclusive of the smiles and a t-shirt. That would have been an investment.

You let the wife peg you, don’t you? A man who talks like that loves a 7-8 inch hog, fake or real.

Anonymous
Where do we sign up? My kids would play in this.