email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Delusional folks, folks

Anon
Just met some 09 hockey parents who told me E9 is better than EHF. LOL LOL LOL LOL
Just talked to a parent on my kids team who thinks his kid is so good and better than his teammates hahahahaha his kid is still ok and fits right in. Delusional. And the best part, get this lol, he’s already talking about leaving the team in 2022.

Anonalona
Anon
Just met some 09 hockey parents who told me E9 is better than EHF. LOL LOL LOL LOL
Just talked to a parent on my kids team who thinks his kid is so good and better than his teammates hahahahaha his kid is still ok and fits right in. Delusional. And the best part, get this lol, he’s already talking about leaving the team in 2022.
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

That’s a great message to send to the team already. It will get back to the coach and coach will treat the kid worse. Bad parenting move

So many delusional parents out there but clearly EHF elite so much better than E9. Obviously

If the e9 is better than why do the top kids in e9 go to the ehf?

Nobody cares! All of your kids will be either playing beer league in a few years or refereeing beer league. Just enjoy watching him/her play now and distance yourself from the crazies who all think there kid will be the .05% that makes it.

I love the “no one cares” posters who care enough to be on the dboard commenting.

You know who doesn't care? The kids. It's about hardo parents who never played the game trying to puff their chests. Have fun with that.

puff puff puff