The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NESV Auction

Seems like everything is quite on what happened at the NESV auction.
Did the solar panels save the day?

Re: NESV Auction

Curious Parents
Seems like everything is quite on what happened at the NESV auction.
Did the solar panels save the day?
I believe RR used his magic words and as you see nobody remembers that the rink is in trouble.

But really he probable called RB for a loan!

Giving the lenders time to work out a deal to sell the rink or note. IF that does not happen the rink will be closed.

Delaying the auction several times? Must be a concern about the lack of potential buyers.

Ny daddy buying the rink

Anon
Ny daddy buying the rink
The foreclosure date has been pushed back to Aug 27th...the rink is currently more than 400k in arrears in city taxes...

400k in taxes? That makes the town a prime player. Look for the lenders to lock the doors and put a bandaid on a major hemorrhage.

Right now families are paying their fees for the upcoming season. Those fees will be paid off within a coupe of months. Where will the revenue come from to keep the rink open if this money is going to past debt? I will be amaze if this rink remains open for the fall. At some point the debt will override the cost to remain open, that is simple business math.

So, where will the Generals play? I assume the NAHL wants a guarantee?

Oh its real baby

https://www.pesco.com/servlet/AuctionInfo.do?auctionId=8635

Anon
Oh its real baby

https://www.pesco.com/servlet/AuctionInfo.do?auctionId=8635
Sooo...yesterday NESV filed for bankruptcy protection from several of its creditors...looks like the auction is off for a while and the rink will continue to operate...im sure the bankruptcy judge will appoint someone to oversee its operations in the interim.....the saga continues...