The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boston Rockets

Any info on this org? Heard they maybe looking for players and my 10 yr old is always looking to pickup some extra ice/games. What league are they in? Home rink? Website is pretty weak on specifics.

Re: Boston Rockets

Good chance they are a youth org like all the other youth orgs and fall into mediocrity. They seem confused based on their website. Two different color schemes and logos. No mention of what league they are part of. They say they are different but don’t say how. They say they have great coaching hahaha.

"rumor" has it they are spin off of Boston Imperials. apparently imperials got into trouble in somerville and someone scooped up the crumbs. they are affiliated with Graeme Townshend fwiw

Its Woonsocket Rockets..

They are playing out of NESV season starts 8/28/2021……80% deposit NO REFUNDS!!!

haha that was actually pretty funny

I guess there's a good reason their won't be any refunds. I gotta paid the man.

https://www.pesco.com/servlet/AuctionInfo.do?auctionId=8635

Anon
Any info on this org? Heard they maybe looking for players and my 10 yr old is always looking to pickup some extra ice/games. What league are they in? Home rink? Website is pretty weak on specifics.
I am guessing that it is PHL as they list "PREMIER" and their lower team "ELITE".

"We help guide players from 13U to Mites in order to prepare them to play high level midget hockey."

Kind of a strange motto for a youth hockey org. BTW doesn’t Midget hockey start at 15. So what are these kids suppose to do for their 14U season?

Anon
Kind of a strange motto for a youth hockey org. BTW doesn’t Midget hockey start at 15. So what are these kids suppose to do for their 14U season?
Shouldn't they want to teach from Mite - 13U (apparently 14U doesn't matter)

anon
Anon
I am guessing that it is PHL as they list "PREMIER" and their lower team "ELITE".
Maybe. Except the Rockets are not listed as a participating org on the PHL website. https://www.thenephl.com/page/show/1058182-board-of-directors

It would just be a lot easier if this org would just provide some specifics on their website. Youth hockey websites are not generally known for being very informative, but this Rockets website is totally useless.

I would have thought someone involved with the Rockets would have responded to some of these comments by now.

Anon
anon
Anon
Maybe. Except the Rockets are not listed as a participating org on the PHL website. https://www.thenephl.com/page/show/1058182-board-of-directors

It would just be a lot easier if this org would just provide some specifics on their website. Youth hockey websites are not generally known for being very informative, but this Rockets website is totally useless.

I would have thought someone involved with the Rockets would have responded to some of these comments by now.
Do the Boston Rockets even exist? This could be some skeleton site that was created but idea never flourished.

And what happened between Imperials and Somerville as alluded to in one of the posts?