Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NE Beach Bash

Just visit Google

anon
Anon
Stay away from hockey until end of july.
dude f##k off dont tell me what to do with my money and kid. Sorry your kid hates hockey and you don't like leaving your house for vacation once a year.
Hahaha bud you are a tool. I love vacation. Go on 5-6 a year. My boy loves hockey. Also loves lacrosse and soccer.

Anon
anon
Anon
dude f##k off dont tell me what to do with my money and kid. Sorry your kid hates hockey and you don\'t like leaving your house for vacation once a year.
Hahaha bud you are a tool. I love vacation. Go on 5-6 a year. My boy loves hockey. Also loves lacrosse and soccer.
Soccer... that says it all.

anon
Anon
dude f##k off dont tell me what to do with my money and kid. Sorry your kid hates hockey and you don't like leaving your house for vacation once a year.
someone is a little sensitive, damm, must know his little jimmy all star is starting to fall behind and cant understand why because he has played in every tournament every weekend of every summer since mites to keep up.

anon
anon
Anon
someone is a little sensitive, damm, must know his little jimmy all star is starting to fall behind and cant understand why because he has played in every tournament every weekend of every summer since mites to keep up.
Or I need a vacation and my kid will keep asking me to go home so he can skate in one of the other thousand tournaments. May as well go to Maine for the week and let my bender practice on crossing over.

Beach guy
anon
anon
Anon
dude f##k off dont tell me what to do with my money and kid. Sorry your kid hates hockey and you don\'t like leaving your house for vacation once a year.
Or I need a vacation and my kid will keep asking me to go home so he can skate in one of the other thousand tournaments. May as well go to Maine for the week and let my bender practice on crossing over.
You and your family are terrible at vacations if your bender is asking if he can go home to skate. Also, your bender is a loser if he’s asking to go home so he can skate while on vacation.

Anon
Beach guy
anon
anon
Anon
You and your family are terrible at vacations if your bender is asking if he can go home to skate. Also, your bender is a loser if he’s asking to go home so he can skate while on vacation.
Did a grown man just call a child a loser? Holy s**t I’ve seen it all now on this dboard.

Between not believing in having summer vacations with hockey. Maybe they can’t afford a private cruise every year to Mexico ? What’s wrong with a quick weekend trip to Maine well skating ?

To parents thinking they are bad humans for supporting there kids to skate in summer.

To lastly calling kids losers because they enjoy a sport. You must have been a punching bag growing up if your calling a kid a loser.

PS Mr moneybags your wife is most likely waiting for your next business trip so she can blow the pool boy again.

Schedules and rosters are up. Looks to be a fun one.

You mean looks to another very average youth tourney?

Nope. I meant fun.

This tourney is garbage just like 95% off summer tourneys

Guess we won’t see you there then right?

I will be at the tournament with both my players who are very average. I expect them to fit right in. These tournaments are good and fun for the lower level players. All tourneys are money grabs.

So how was it? Any good match ups? Catch any striper?

Anon
So how was it? Any good match ups? Catch any striper?
Better question...did you catch any "Crabs"...