The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Solution to a common problem

All this year round running around us hockey parents do from mites on and to hear about the 3 Canadian u18 players going to Hlinka who stuck to 6 months a year on ice until they were 14 hahahaha

Re: Solution to a common problem

Anon
All this year round running around us hockey parents do from mites on and to hear about the 3 Canadian u18 players going to Hlinka who stuck to 6 months a year on ice until they were 14 hahahaha
False

They just didn’t do any tournaments because Canada doesn’t have a million tournaments. The Canadians train a lot with specialized coaches a lot more. I know this because my bender asked one of his buddies he met at prep school.

Anon
Anon
False

They just didn’t do any tournaments because Canada doesn’t have a million tournaments. The Canadians train a lot with specialized coaches a lot more. I know this because my bender asked one of his buddies he met at prep school.
Uh this is false. Canada has the same amount of garbage year round tournaments as here in the US. You are getting your knowledge of how Canadians train from your Bender who heard it form somebody else, that sounds rock solid. No need to ask anymore questions. Also just curious.... "The Canadians train a lot with specialized coaches a lot more." Is this English? What does that even mean?

Down here in Hingham we have “Special” life coaches for our kids. We call them Brazilians

God Help us
Anon
Anon
False

Uh this is false. Canada has the same amount of garbage year round tournaments as here in the US. You are getting your knowledge of how Canadians train from your Bender who heard it form somebody else, that sounds rock solid. No need to ask anymore questions. Also just curious.... \"The Canadians train a lot with specialized coaches a lot more.\" Is this English? What does that even mean?
Wasn’t about garbage tournaments. It was about players going against the grain and taking 6 months off to become better athletically. Just happens that most of the group that took the approach actually all panned out into major jr players

Anon
Anon
False

Nope your wrong dumbo. Article on roots.ca

Les Américains adorent les tournois et les vitrines. Ils ont besoin de la possibilité de publier des médias sociaux et de se sentir spéciaux.

FrenchBread
Les Américains adorent les tournois et les vitrines. Ils ont besoin de la possibilité de publier des médias sociaux et de se sentir spéciaux.
Ah, a frenchman sticking his nose out at Americans. How original.

Mange ***** mon petit ostie!