Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BA at mini chowder

Anon
Are the ducks in the playoffs?
Ducks had a little trouble scoring in a loaded bracket.

Doubt anyone on that Tropic team was Elite. My 08 skater played against one BA kid on the NS's that he knows. I am sure there were more scattered about, as I did see BA bags in passing, but then again they could have been 06/07.

Anon
Doubt anyone on that Tropic team was Elite. My 08 skater played against one BA kid on the NS's that he knows. I am sure there were more scattered about, as I did see BA bags in passing, but then again they could have been 06/07.
Probably the 07s they are having two pretend elite teams this year but 0 actual elite

The ducks are a joke

BA is New England's premier youth hockey organization. They actually develop players there and and most levels would put a beating on any Fed Elite team who just poach the better kids in the area. Terriers have been chasing my kid for 3 years but why would I go to McDonalds when Im already Flemings? More Importantly......................... Let's forget about the superior hockey for just one second. The moms at BA are by far the most solid group around. No contest. Strong Yoga Pants game going on at the Pilgrim. Elite level 30 something Platinum blondes are a dime a dozen in Hingham. Take a ride down route 3 and down 24. Check out what's circling the drain in Kingston & Bridgewater. #E94Lyfe

HinghamElite
BA is New England's premier youth hockey organization. They actually develop players there and and most levels would put a beating on any Fed Elite team who just poach the better kids in the area. Terriers have been chasing my kid for 3 years but why would I go to McDonalds when Im already Flemings? More Importantly......................... Let's forget about the superior hockey for just one second. The moms at BA are by far the most solid group around. No contest. Strong Yoga Pants game going on at the Pilgrim. Elite level 30 something Platinum blondes are a dime a dozen in Hingham. Take a ride down route 3 and down 24. Check out what's circling the drain in Kingston & Bridgewater. #E94Lyfe
You must be old. A lot more route 24 trash these days and they fit right in with such a beautiful facility

Anon
HinghamElite
BA is New England\'s premier youth hockey organization. They actually develop players there and and most levels would put a beating on any Fed Elite team who just poach the better kids in the area. Terriers have been chasing my kid for 3 years but why would I go to McDonalds when Im already Flemings? More Importantly......................... Let\'s forget about the superior hockey for just one second. The moms at BA are by far the most solid group around. No contest. Strong Yoga Pants game going on at the Pilgrim. Elite level 30 something Platinum blondes are a dime a dozen in Hingham. Take a ride down route 3 and down 24. Check out what\'s circling the drain in Kingston & Bridgewater. #E94Lyfe
You must be old. A lot more route 24 trash these days and they fit right in with such a beautiful facility
I was at a lacrosse tournament over the weekend and the lax moms are way hotter than the wildebeests that hang out at the rinks.

HinghamElite
lol....ummmm, no. not at the '07 level anyways. BA plays a weak ass schedule at best. how many games did they play against teams in the top 10? hell, how many games did they play against teams in the top 25? they certainly couldnt put a beating on BC, IHC or MFF thats for sure. doubt they could even beat the terriers at the '07 level.

Ok so anyone who writes “lol ummmmm” is either Bi or a dog brained female. Either way, both aren’t welcome on my threads. Beat it.

Make sure to grab a bite at the derby street shops while ur kid gets dressed!

BA aint flemings brah. best you can hope for is getting a frosty with your meal.

No dog in this bark fest, say what you want about the BA org, but they quietly and consistently develop kids out of that ancient ice "palace".

Case in point, BA may have more 06/07/08 kids participating in the exposure event this weekend than any other Org, with the exception of BJE. BJE is a topline Org but you gotta give credit to the folks in Hingham for consistent development, while drawing from a smaller radius.

Ascout
No dog in this bark fest, say what you want about the BA org, but they quietly and consistently develop kids out of that ancient ice "palace".

Case in point, BA may have more 06/07/08 kids participating in the exposure event this weekend than any other Org, with the exception of BJE. BJE is a topline Org but you gotta give credit to the folks in Hingham for consistent development, while drawing from a smaller radius.

Thanks Joe...

Free advertisements compliments of the HDB, lol

Ascout

Any BJE roster carries 5/6 former BA & Assabet. Every single roster